• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most epic ending ever

DomLink

Smash Rookie
Oh man hahaha that was awesome! Link's final smash is by far my favorite and to see it slow mo was sweet.

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
That ending was pretty awesome. TLink got the smashball right infront if pit with his boomerang and then he juggled the football along with pit in his FS lol.

Sorry for going offtopic on this here but do you know the stage name? I guess its something from pokemon. The stage seems challenging with all those events happening and i like the design

Sgt_Woodsy

Smash Rookie
That ending was pretty awesome. TLink got the smashball right infront if pit with his boomerang and then he juggled the football along with pit in his FS lol.

Sorry for going offtopic on this here but do you know the stage name? I guess its something from pokemon. The stage seems challenging with all those events happening and i like the design
It's Spear Pillar, from Diamond and Pearl.

You fight Dialga/Palkia there.

Oh, and nice video.

Top Bottom