• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Depressing Thing I've Ever Seen

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
Well, personally I think that those videos are pretty sad I mean come on, you've never heard of a triangle? In half the time it took those people to try to name a country that starts with the letter "U" I came up with three, United States of America, United Kingdoms and Ukraine. I have always been a straight a student and my standardized test score have been in the 98th percentile in the entire state of Wyoming for the last couple of tests. The rest of my school is not that smart though in fact we are going to switch from a 4 period to 5 period day if grades in core classes don't improve! Our school has been put on probation and I think it's sad to see so many people failing! I think this could have something to do with why Evanston, Wyoming has the highest suicide rate per capita (spelling?) in the U.S.A.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Well, personally I think that those videos are pretty sad I mean come on, you've never heard of a triangle? In half the time it took those people to try to name a country that starts with the letter "U" I came up with three, United States of America, United Kingdoms and Ukraine. I have always been a straight a student and my standardized test score have been in the 98th percentile in the entire state of Wyoming for the last couple of tests. The rest of my school is not that smart though in fact we are going to switch from a 4 period to 5 perio...
Uh-oh Pustulio! You're as bad as the rest of them. The United Kingdom (just the one Kingdom) isn't a country. England, Scotland and Northern Ireland are all countries. Some people will argue Wales is a country too, but we all know it's a province ;)

How many other americans actually understand The United Kingdom, Great Britain and Andrew Murray?

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
We did something like this (the first video) in high school. We went around and asked simple questions about our home town. We found most knew about the local affairs and what not, but there were plenty that did not. It seemed the ones who answered wrong did not care b/c it did not involve them directly. I believe the same goes for the first video.

I got a kick out of the video. We (me and my room mate) sat and watched the video while gasping for air between laughs.

As for the whole Texas thing. Dont pick on Texans. Its not nice to mess with *******. (Thats a joke. I live in Arkansas for god sake.)

Eaode

Smash Champion
Is youtube being a ***** for anyone else?

Whenever I try to watch a video it immidiately loads to a blank page after flashing the actual page and the title in the browser is (untitled)

Not to mention I have been in firefox the past couple days because IE gives the the flash/java error even though nothing's wrong.

Top Bottom