• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The more "personal experience" and the community

MrZero

Smash Cadet
It's no secret that the number of Brawl hacks is monsterous; it's practically out of control. There's no shortage of texture hacks as well.

Now, imagine that a community is created so you can make a texture for a character (and other user created content) and then put it up for download. I mean an official one, not like Brawlvault.

Now, remember how, on the Wii, you could save several Miis to your Wiimote? Well, apply that to this game. Take your 3DS with you to a tourney or a friend's house or whatever, and upload your character(s) to the Wii U, and now your Smash 4 stats are on that Wii U! Once you're done playing, re-sync it to update your stats, and then sync it to your own Wii U when you get back. Simultaneously, this could also be done with the Pro controller (at least in theory). If the Pro controller can't, then all the more reason for them to create a GC Pro controller that can. With analog input!

Or something.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Sounds pretty nice. I didn't know wiimote had memory on it. If the wiimote has it I would guess the Pro would have it too, although one can never be sure about anything XD.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
Man this would be so cool! I'd love something like this. Well accept for the textures making characters into completely different characters. Costumes are about the extent I would want.

MrZero

Smash Cadet
Man this would be so cool! I'd love something like this. Well accept for the textures making characters into completely different characters. Costumes are about the extent I would want.
Apologies, did I imply/say that? That's what I meant; just textures.

Although, different character equipment and movesets are something to think about. Imagine Link taking less damage to fire attacks in his Goron tunic. That might be a little game breaking though lol. Maybe fire-based attacks?

Better yet, another usage for the coins you get: a shop. One where you can buy and/or upgrade certain characters and equipment. If they have no equipment, like Mario, for example, you could buy them power-ups, like the ice flower, to change their movesets a lot or subtly.

Sorry, I'm rambling... I get so excited sometimes.

Top Bottom