• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Montreal Bi-weeklies thread!!! Jeudi le 18 août and it's free!! feat. m2k !!!

vrud

Smash Apprentice
umm whats the address and at what time is every1 goin cuz first post was edited O.o

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
mon char est en reparation, pest ne vien pas, erayz choke par son souper, pikalex peut pas... finalement les chance que m2k vienne sont casiment nul :-( Sadly

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
Quand est-ce que ca continue???
tout le temps
Mais.. c'est pas un weekly ca, c'est un tout le temps..

Anyways, people's choice. Moi personellement j'aimais les Mercredis, surtout que c'est une des seules journées ou ya pas vrm de meet-ups pour d'autres jeux.

now.. TO THE FOONZOCAVE!!

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
en effet...jia modifier ca en 2 seconde pour ceux qui vouait avoirm les info...c pu un weeklies..c juste comme avant la :p

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ouin finalement yavait full de BB guys quand Steb a dit de pas venir a eux.. ****ing *******s.. oh well I got to play melee still a bit but i played SF4 more. =P I did my frist MM 5$ but I lost haha, =P

ThatGuy

Smash Master
There were more Blazblue players there than usual, ironically after Steb notified them of us. Maybe he shouldn't have said anything, haha.

And the MvC3 guys were on that TV all night :D.

GG's Rous and Matt, and the army of random new guys. Need to be less predictable, I played like a buffoon sometimes.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
The MvC3 TV was a different group, so we couldn't do anything about that.

The BlazBlue guys decided to go anyways and planned to only take 1 TV for the usual Thursday tournaments, but then the GG guys came too and decided to take another TV. And now they're complaining that they didn't have enough TVs today. I can't believe it.

Sorry guys, I'll make it clearer that you guys are having a weekly next time.

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
I didn't play one Melee game.. D: Partly because I stubbornly refused to play doubles, but mostly because BB and GG were all over the setups. I played a bit of SF so wtv, had fun.
I ain't mad, but I think the best way to avoid this happening again is to choose a random day where nobody goes, like Monday or Wednesday. Steb can you confirm these days are 'available'?

Steb

Smash Journeyman
I didn't play one Melee game.. D: Partly because I stubbornly refused to play doubles, but mostly because BB and GG were all over the setups. I played a bit of SF so wtv, had fun.
I ain't mad, but I think the best way to avoid this happening again is to choose a random day where nobody goes, like Monday or Wednesday. Steb can you confirm these days are 'available'?
Yeah pretty much Monday and Wednesday are pretty much free.

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
I know you said Monday, but you also said: Foonzo is closed from now on. So what I understood is that today's our last chance to go there. Now I really don't get what you meant. :(

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
a partir daujourdhui, le foonzo est ouvert du mardi au dimanche seulement...

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I will go on Wednesday as well.

Although, maybe instead of organizing official weeklies, we could just make the thread a general 'Smash at Cafe Foonzo' thread instead and announce if anyone's up for playing and on what day?

ortiz34

Smash Cadet
nice, I'll be going on wednesday as well :) can't wait to play some olimar vs mario again ;)
Changing thread to a simple 'smash at cafe foonzo' where people says 'I'll be there on X' seems right to me.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
What time are you guys going in today? I don't have work or anything today but to bring Ally to my job place at 1 xD. So I might be going in at around1:30-2... So are you guys down to come at that time? We can get a lot of matches in =3.

ortiz34

Smash Cadet
Me and Wakka will probably come on every Wednesday, we talked about it yesterday with some people, I thought you guys knew.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Will be there this Saturday during the day I think. Anyone for a bit of sparring?

I'm looking for MK, Diddy, Falco, or Kirby matchup practice. Hell, I need practice vs any of Darkshadow's characters, lmao.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Will be there this Saturday during the day I think. Anyone for a bit of sparring?

I'm looking for MK, Diddy, Falco, or Kirby matchup practice. Hell, I need practice vs any of Darkshadow's characters, lmao.
No one else in QC uses da Kirbster but me... Well cept for KingKong's but his is REALLY free. =3. I MIGHT be able to go but I have a wedding to attend so if it ends early, I'll call you up to see what you saying then might reach.

Top Bottom