• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mind Is Like Soap

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Wow. Very nice.

Nice editing.

Nice music.

Nice clips.

I haven't been this entertained in quite a while. Good job. ^_^

ThatGuy

Smash Master
LMAO!

Very funny video. I should try Falcon punching to edgeguard Jigglies more often! I loved the constant meteors and the tech chasing with Falcon, as well as the slow motion effects, and the superior mindgames of that Luigi on Hyrule. Too funny :D

bboylawson

Smash Cadet
Thank you, people.
It really makes my day when I get positive comments for something I created.
:)

justice

Smash Ace
May I ask what are the name of the songs used for the video. It was great!! I loved the jigglypuff and Luigi part!!

cF=)

Smash Lord
This is sooo... weird ?

It's like watching drunk people mindgaming each others...

I'm in love :)

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Is everyone serious? The video was fairly entertaining, I'll give it that, but there wasn't much display of skill at all, imo. It would've looked a lot better had everything not seemed so set up...

Crash&Burn

Smash Apprentice
I don't think a video requires skill to be good. If the editing, the music and the content are good (In which this video aces) , I don't see the problem in having less skilled players in it. I find this more entertaining to watch than a fairly good technical vid with worse editing. Good job mate...

NB$

Smash Cadet
TOO MUCH MINDGAMES.... too much for me to handle. This vid was random and very funny. WTF now everybody wants this song too... WOW.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
God **** that was freaking awesome. I was cracking up, hard! Best combo video I've ever seen.

And Crash&Burn is right. A video doesn't have to have top ranked players beating the dog out of each other with hyper technical and mindgame skills. This is one of the better Smash videos I've seen in awhile. Awesome. I want to know what happened to the Luigi and Jigglypuff!

Top Bottom