• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Melee Games: Registration Ends Tonight (September 6th)

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Do the words "collegiate crew battle league" stir up some excitement? Does the idea of colleges across North America settling who is the greatest in Smash get the blood pumping? Then don't miss out on The Melee Games! Registration for the 4th season ends on September 6th (tonight) at midnight.

Over two-thousand players have registered thus far in over one-hundred-seventy schools qualified schools to play across the ten divisions and four conferences to become the national champions. Here is only a small sampling of some of the teams approved for Season 4:

Some serious talent has been confirmed to be playing on various teams as well including:
  • Hungrybox - University of Florida
  • Silent Wolf - University of Washington-Seattle Campus
  • SFAT - College of San Mateo
  • KirbyKaze - York University
  • Swedish Delight - Rutgers University-New Brunswick
  • Druggedfox - Georgia Institute of Technology
  • And many more!
Don't forget registration ends tonight so for those interested in maybe finding their school's team or teams that have yet to pay for their inclusion in Season 4 be sure to visit their smash.gg page for more details. Good luck to all teams who sign up to compete and may the best college win!

SmashCapps absolutely loves this effort and hopes to see The Melee Games thrive and prosper. He hopes people will follow them on Twitter and while they are there follow him as well.

Last edited:

WoMbOy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pitts04
3DS FC
2208-7388-2882
I will be so mad if m2k uses fox XD

Last edited:

Globe

I only care for waifus
I always forget that the best players are still in college.

College years are the G.O.A.T years.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I always forget that the best players are still in college.
This still throws me off sometimes because I always assume that a lot of the long-time players are older due to how long we've known them. But it just means that they became well known in the community when they were really young.

Lime Cultivist

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3368-3457-2010
Wish there were players anywhere near this good at my college. Me and everyone else here would get destroyed by any of these guys.

Top Bottom