• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Melee Five

Biogoji

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1306-4994-7436
Mario fell to the ground after a hard punch from Bowser, Link winced in pain as he took a kick to the gut from Gannondrof, Kirby’s hammer broke as it collided with Dedede’s larger Hammer, the mysterious Mr L hit Ness with a hard chop to the neck, King K.Rool tossed Diddy Kong aside and head-butted Donkey Kong knocking his ape nemesis to the ground, Wolf round house kicked Fox after releasing the passed out Falco from a chokehold, Wario knocked Pit over with a Shoulder ram as Ridley dropped Samus from the sky which would have killed the bounty hunter if she were not in her power suit.

“You are all no match for us the seven…… seven……um we still don’t have a name…… Seven horsemen will do for now” Bowser said before stomping on Mario.

"Yes this is very good not even the smashers can stop us" Gannondorf said looking upon the defeated smashers

“But I can!” A loud voice shouted from above, the seven horsemen looked up into the sky to see Master Hand descending.

Wolf grabbed his blaster from its holster and began firing at the Hand, the blaster shots didn’t do much but Ridley rammed into Master hand and slammed him into the ground.

Ridley flew into the air as King K.Rool grabbed his Blunderbuss and began shooting Master Hand with it while King Dedede slammed his hammer on Master Hand’s thumb which caused the heart great pain.

Master Hand tried to fly back up but Ridley kept him grounded with a blast of Plasma to the palm of Master Hand burning him while K.Rool, Wolf and Dedede continued their attacks.

“Even the ruler of the universe Master Hand is no match for the Seven Horsemen” Gannondrof said as Master Hand passed out from pain.

“So are we taking him as an extra prisoner?” K.Rool asked.

“Yes we will leave him here as a message to any that oppose us” Bowser answered.

"I'll call my team to transport the prisoners to your castle" Wolf said.

Meanwhile

Inside a small apartment flat there was a group of five who were sleeping off an apartment they had gone to the night before.

“Oh god my head, whose idea was it to go to that party” Roy said to himself as he woke up.

“I believe it was yours” Doctor Mario replied as he got out of bed to make coffee.

“Anything else to make me feel bad Doc?” Roy asked sarcastically.

“Nothing apart from that you may be getting a phone call from your Wife about that cute school girl you were giving “CPR” at the party” Dr Mario replied with a grin on his face.

“Oh ****, how this day get worse could” Roy said before opening up his Mobile phone to see that the time was One twenty-two PM.

“Doc we over slept!” Roy shouted as he jumped out of bed.

“Yes you would be right” Dr Mario replied as he looked at his wrist watch.

“YL, Pichu, Mewtwo wake up!” Roy shouted as he pulled the blankets off his sleeping house mates which earned him an accidental thunder bolt from a startled Pichu.

“Opps” Pichu said as he looked down at the twitching Roy.

“That was probably for the best” Mewtwo said as Dr Mario walked over holding cups of coffee which he handed to his friends.

“What’s going on?” Young Link asked still asleep.

“Roy realised we over slept which means we are late for the tournament” Mewtwo answered.

“Which is why we shouldn’t be sitting around drinking coffee” Roy said as he quickly drank his coffee but before he could begin rushing around, Crazy Hand burst through the window shouting “Good News everybody”

“Oh crap the landlord’s going to have our head on a sliver plater” Dr Mario said.

“What’s this good news?” Roy asked.

“A group of baddies kidnapped your “friends” and beat up my brother” Crazy Hand answered happily while doing a twirl in the air which smashed a celling light.

“I would ask why it’s good news but hey it’s you after all” YL replied.

“Yes, I can see that Bowser, Gannondrof, King Dedede, Mr L, King K.Rool, Wolf O’Donnell, Wario and Ridley are the ones responsible”

“Who’s Mr L?” Pichu asked.

“Probably some stereotypical villain from a 1980s B-Action Movie” YL said grabbing his sword.

“Anyway seeing that you five were the ones late for the tournament you lucky five are going to save the day” Crazy Hand said before grabbing the five of them and putting them on his back and then flying out of the apartment and up into the sky.

“Where are you taking us?” Pichu shouted in panic.

“Space the final frontier” Crazy Hand replied.

“WHAT!” Roy, YL and Pichu shouted in unison.

“Don’t worry you won’t be in the Great Wolf” Crazy said as a ship came into view and upon looking at it the Five Smashers realised it was the Great Fox but the Star Fox symbol had replaced with a new symbol.

“Star Wolf” Dr Mario said as he observed the new symbol.

“Mewtwo, I’m sure you can teleport you and the guys inside” Crazy Hand said.

“Yes I can” Mewtwo replied.

“Wait why don’t you just smash it” Young Link asked?

“Because Wolf has a power crystal which you need to retrieve” Crazy Hand answered.

“A power crystal?” Roy asked.

“All will be explained later, now you five will teleport in and I will serve as your distraction until you get the Power crystal, makes sense” Crazy Hand said.

“I guess” Roy said still uneasy about the situation.

“Good, now Mewtwo teleport in” Crazy Hand said.

Mewtwo’s eyes flashed blue before him and the others disappeared off Crazy Hand’s back and reappeared in the Great Wolf.

“Well time to get his Power Crystal” Roy said but was then cut-off by an Alarm.

“Security Alert! A Tumblr User, Drug Dealer, Cosplayer, Anthropomorphic Cat and a Painted Rat have somehow appeared in Sector 7-G, send Generic Robot Guards” A speaker on the wall said as Robots armed with Laser Blasters and swords swarmed the room.

“Might not be as easy as you thought” Dr Mario said.

“Let’s Rock” Roy said drawing his sword and slashing at the nearest robot.

Top Bottom