• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Maze

ropep0202

Smash Cadet
I started the maze earlier and it's taking a while. Not much point in repeating the game over.
Thank god there is a map and warps.
The one thing I like is the mix of music. I love one song but don't know what it is called. It's the one in the watery stage with the boosts and cannons. Go there just to listen =D

Tee-man

Smash Rookie
W00t! Just finished SSE! :D

As for the Maze, you just needa defeat all the chars, and Press Start (Like other people have said on this thread) to look at the map and see where you're going. Be sure to check every room, or if you have the Bowser Icon, go there to finish the battle up

:D

W00t! Finished SSE!

:D

FmAiGkGeO

Smash Cadet
I played with a friend and it wasn't bad at all. Reminded me a lot of Castlevania. Save points recooping health and such. My complaint was all the backtracking. I would say get a friend and trade off running to boss points. You're running for half the time needed. It would be nice to have a route that covered everything in one swoop.

Top Bottom