• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the master chief for brawl thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DQP

Smash Ace
my little bro disagrees, but my friend and i think master chief from halo should really be in brawl. his chances are very slim, but he should still be in, right? after all, bungie separated from microsoft, so he now has a chance (albeit a small one)!

he should wield his energy sword as his main weapon, and use other weapons as special moves!! huh, huh?

MOVESET
---------------
b: assalt rifle: shoots weak, rapid-fire shots at foes. similar to sheik's needle move.
side-b: grenade: throws a grenade, like snake.
up-b: banshee: flies a miniature banshee up in the air
down-b: flamethrower: uses a flamethrower to set foes on fire
final smash: ghost: similar to fox's FS, summons a giant ghost and splatters foes
---------------

he uses his energy sword for most of his a-moves, similar to link's a-moves.

please give good comments!

Orsist

Smash Cadet
The only good thing I see about adding master chief is refueling the Samus vs MC debate I see on other gaming forums. Samus would wipe the floor with MC imo.

Other than that... no, its a dumb idea.

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
The only good thing I see about adding master chief is refueling the Samus vs MC debate I see on other gaming forums. Samus would wipe the floor with MC imo.
Samus has boobs.Boobs always win. End of discusson.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Why is there three million thread about Master Chief for Brawl? I mean why do people say he should be in?

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
Yes, he should be in Brawl, He deserves to get his *** mauled by every single Nintendo Pet; It would only mean good news:

1)Microsofties would go Nuts over it
2)To see Jigglypuff kick his ass= Gold

Why would someone want to waste a chance of Final Smashing the Hell out of him is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom