• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mario doesn't suck and if you think he does we'll tell you why he doesn't thread

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
Mario doesn't suck! He's got a lot going for him and I'm really fustrated by all these people bad-mouthing him. I mean people are winning torneys with Mario but there just aren't a lot of Mario plyers out here. Maybe it's time we start trying to recruit or something.

???????

Smash Journeyman
Judge Judy, I think you're taking this a bit too far but I also do think that there is a stunning lack of Mario players.

Super S bros brawl

Smash Cadet
im sorry if i offended you or something its just i dont like him its opinion not fact and hes not the only character i dont like theres more so im sorry if my opinion offends you

???????

Smash Journeyman
Don't feel bad, things have just been a bit rough lately for Mario in the forums; I understand how both of you feel.

Leifio

Smash Cadet
you are right, there is a lack of mario players... but why should you care about other people? If you care that much about other peoples opinions then beat them with mario, they will all start to realize mario doesnt suck...

Top Bottom