• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mario Boards Collaborative Combo Video! [WIP]

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
Hey guys! I got together with an editor that has 7 years of experience and we decided we were going to make a Mario Combo video.

Requirements.
  • Turn off in game music if you upload to YouTube.
  • Keep in mind not all clips may be used, no worries this may not be our last project or combo video.
  • Only Mario clips will be used, please do not send or post clips of other characters.
  • The clips don't have to be combos or strings, it can be any epic moment you've had while using Mario, so please don't feel discourage to submit your video if it does not look like it is worthy.
  • This will be Super Smash Bros. for Wii U clips only.
Uploading your own clips.
  • Uploaded YouTube clips must be uploaded through the use of a capture card that can record native 720p 60fps (we prefer 1080p 60fps but we will accept 720p 60fps).
  • If you choose to do this please turn of in game music but keep in the other video game sound effects.

Send me your clips (preferred).
  • Besides uploading the clips yourself you could also add me and send me the clips yourself. We actually prefer this since I have a good capture card (ElGato HD60) and it just makes things easier and consistent if I record the videos but uploading your own clips is also fine.
  • To send me clips add me. NNID: SlickJ3
  • If you add me and want to send me clips please let me know you are doing so otherwise I wont accept your friend request or know that you are submitting a clip.

Use this thread for inquiries relating to this project. I anticipate people will be mostly submitting YouTube videos and I look forward to seeing your clips :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom