• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Many Mishaps of the Koopa Kids - Bowser Jr. Slip-Ups

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This thread is kinda strange.
If you see Bowser Jr. players slipping up (Such as doing stuff like Go-Karting off the edge and not stopping) Online or With Friends (or if you do it on accident) feel free to post the mishaps here.
Feel free to talk about such things here.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
Well this isn't more of a slip up as it is a situation. That moment when you miss the sweetspot on the ledge after Up B and you get scared for your life. Mini-Heart Attack everytime!

UnchainTheRain

Smash Rookie
NNID
Unchain_the_Rain
3DS FC
4811-7021-2151
Sometimes I'll ride the kart off the edge and forget that I can to jump out of the move to stop it. Instead I'll desperately hit the circle pad back towards the stage and then just spin out to my death. Had a couple SD's so far that way.

Besides that I had some deaths where I was attacked after my up b and didn't realize I could respawn the kart by pressing a so I fell to my doom.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
I just recently played BJR for the first time... omg he's too much fun. Might need to kick WFT to the curb.

My mishaps have been overshooting the ledge with up+B and getting poked to my death -__-

Top Bottom