• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mainstream media Ruined Glasses

Mainstream media made glasses into cool thing and ruined it for the less popular peeps

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Dont Care

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Bacon makes everything better

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

jstv30

Smash Rookie
This is my problem I have been noticing more and more of famous celebs and Athletes being seen and interviewed or heck even in a ad wereing Glasses They are using them as Fashion accessories and I dislike it I use to were prescription glasses but everyone I go i always hear "Are those Real".Like really man. NOW A DAYS its "ohh glasses are for people with swag".Please give me a break.Any ways Is The Mainstream Media Ruining Glasses for everyone. You Decide?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I see nothing wrong with using glasses as fashion accessories. I use mine both because I need to rest my eyes and because they look kewl.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Can't say I understand why some people would wear glasses as just a fashion thing. I don't quite get why some people shave half of their hair but keep the other half really long. I think it makes them look like an extreme douche. But it's not really hurting anyone. So it's no big deal to me.

Top Bottom