• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The mages welcome the south! (cataclysm 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum

Hey all , it's been awhile, but we are putting together our biggest tournament of all time. We had a solid turn out for viva la smastclysm from the west coast but that was nearly 2 years ago!

A lot of you guys probably know me (sleepy k <3<3<3)
But im here to tell you guys about Cataclysm 5, and why it is going to be absurdly amazing.

First of all, check out the venue. Genesis, Pound 4.. they both had some pretty sick venues.. ours has a bar, lazer tag, putt putt , full arcade... a bar! yes.. you will be able to purchase alcohol all weekend if you desire!

Video of the Venue

Whats next... Travelling across the country is always an adventure, but we have planned it to be as conveniently as possible to make OOS attendance as affordable and stress free as possible.

How is Cataclysm 5 affordable?
  • 15 minutes from Bradley international airport, transportation will be provided to venue via local players and myself
  • Hotel also 3 miles from venue (looking at shuttle deals)
  • Discounted Hotel rates $89 for 2 queens , $99 for a king sweet
  • Several local smashers who will be able to help with housing
  • Tournament fee's will be average for 3 day events (listed on thread)

Never been to Connecticut? This event is in October where Connecticut has one of the most beautiful Autumn seasons on the planet. If your'e a nature lover I promise you will love it out here.

I could ramble but i would rather answer questions, hope to see some familiar faces and some new ones as well!

Rayku

Smash Lord
APEX is going to drain my wallet if I end up going to that, so this probably won't have me making an appearance... but this reason is enough to make me consider it:
Never been to Connecticut? This event is in October where Connecticut has one of the most beautiful Autumn seasons on the planet. If you're a nature lover I promise you will love it out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom