• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi IRC Chatroom: Because we finally have one.

SparkEd

Smash Journeyman
Basically we have a chatroom on IRC. And yeah. You can talk on it. ANYONE can use it as long as you have Java or an Internet Relay Client such as mIRC. Google it and it shouldn't be too hard.

FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW JACK ABOUT IRC:
1) http://www.esper.net/pjirc/index.php <= Have Java beforehand.

2) type in "/join #metaluigi" without quotes. Change your nickname by simply typing in your nick on the bottom right and hitting enter.

FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING
Network: irc.esper.net
Port: 6666-6667
Channel: #metaluigi

I've got the chat and everything. I'll be on the whole day in Eastern Standard Time for most days until school starts to pick up. That's about 8 AM-10:30PM but not the WHOLE day... I still have a life too... D:

If I'm on feel free to ask about how IRC works. Until then, chat away about the man in green.

( i want a stiky nao ;.; )

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
yeah we need more people on this chat. there wasnt a whole lot to talk about this afternoon since it was only me and spark, so get joining this chat room luigi mains.

kamikazeman1

Smash Rookie
So how many of you are in this IRC chatroom thinggy? I'm just curious on how many people are particpating in this, so I can download the dam thing. I don't wanna miss out on the fun =[

i think the all time high was 8 ppl, though i dont remember who they were specifically. I remember seeing WeeG and Lucuan tho and spark and I are usually in there all day

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
In need of VEteran Luigi Tips HELP!

sorry I wanted to post a thread than I accidentaly posted a post ignore this lol

SparkEd

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering, i just went mIRC site, im not sure if thats the right site, but i heard u have register? do u have to ? =[? also you gota download it? =/
YOu gotta download it; it's an actual program.

But the registration just nags you when you startup. You don't really register :p

Top Bottom