• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
If u go to the bottom and change from Vibrant to Smash Blue I think it's the same skin we just had if u liked it.

Slowpoke World Forums is down there too. >_>

Sudai

Stuff here
Nah, I think he's saying after it switched from the slowpoke skin he had a weird one. At least I hope BSP isn't dumb enough to think Slowpoke skin = mod skin lol

D

Deleted member

i doubt anyone will sell you one except maybe lee because he orders alot of special crazy ones but they cost alot. there wont be any new ones in stores. used games stores would sell you one but they're not even that cheap and i dont like buying used controllers. weird feel and lots of loose sticks. you really should just go online. i got an official one from france that is purple and clear and awesome and it was only like 25 after shipping.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Where does Lee orders his controllers from? That clear one that lights up green I saw he had was the ****.

Sudai

Stuff here
I think most of his ordered ones were from japan but I might be wrong. I think the green LED was custom modded though. Look up LED modding gamecube controllers. Not that hard, just need a few tools.

'V'

Smash Lord
0.001% You have the right connections.

Believe it or not, Gameware actually has a few Nintendo brand Gamecube controllers. They don't have them on display, but all you have to do is ask about them. I got my last one from there not too long ago.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Where does Lee orders his controllers from? That clear one that lights up green I saw he had was the ****.
Lee modded that controller at Apex. Pretty legit is you ask me.

As for the controllers, majority of mine are still from when I bought my original GameCube. The two others I ordered online or bought from HyRo.

:phone:

BSP

Smash Legend
What colors was it? There's a few staff only skins.
IT was blue and black mostly, but it had...silhouettes behind each section that represented it. Password protected stuff had a key, tournaments had a person, etc. It also had a globe at the top of the main screen of SWF.

Nah, I think he's saying after it switched from the slowpoke skin he had a weird one. At least I hope BSP isn't dumb enough to think Slowpoke skin = mod skin lol
How dumb do you think I am?

sorry i had no choice but to have this on the 21 =[

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=320535

same thing ya know we'll go to rickyb's blow down blah blah <3

put on front page plz
Ok

And please make a results thread this time. If you don't, I'll make one for you if you send me the results.

Sudai

Stuff here
IT was blue and black mostly, but it had...silhouettes behind each section that represented it. Password protected stuff had a key, tournaments had a person, etc. It also had a globe at the top of the main screen of SWF.
Hmm, not familiar with that one.

BSP

Smash Legend
Maybe it was a test

I'm telling you, it was so legit. Maybe it's admin only? Or Smod? idk

r0ni

Smash Cadet
vaughn u gotta come to my tourney ! the owners love u and i think we are gonna have an anime day the next day ^_^_^_^_^_^

Top Bottom