• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

rick1m

Smash Cadet
I BET any Marth to RAY's ROY !! Money match wuu wuu Plus for a bonus my yoshi to any marth/roy challege ......john wu say"rick your marth can beat taylors now" LOL im callen you out taylor =) 1- 10 matchs im going for fun

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Well, I'll take the marth vs yoshi challenge since you're throwing it out there. Dustin will take the marth vs roy bet.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
like i said in the official CS2 thead in Tournament Discussion, i'm up for all kinna MMs thrown at me.
wether it involve straight up best 2/2, our my mid/low tiers(my link, zelda, g&w, bowza, etc) vs. other mid/low tiers or high/Top tiers possibly.(example my zelda vs. any samus, i'm deffinatley up for)
or even Random characters ^________^

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I thought I said it before.

My Mario > all. If I can actually go to CS2, I'd be happy to ditto you Shyguy. (Lafyette = 3 hour drive = Colin's car will explode before we reach there)

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
i like fighting captain cuz i can combo the crap out of him, (HE just hits me with that stupid knee sometimes :()

Ffox r u going to cs2?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Speaking of Capt Falcon, mine's actually moved up in skill since the last time. I've gotten really comfortable with the guy, and I think my speed with him has gone up since the last time we've all played. Plus my comboing ability (atleast against Peaches and Marths) has really gone up, and I'm actually working in some mindgames now.

And I haven't played Capt Falcon vs Mario yet so I can't comment >_>

RAM

Smash Lord
I played Falcon versus Mario and it's a pain trying to return to the stage if you're knocked off. but that's all I really noticed I have'nt played with the Cap'n in quite some time .

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Rofl, It's a pain to return to the stage all the time for Falcon. One reason why I lost to Tony for the first whatever many times I played him was cause I could never get past his edgeguarding no matter how hard I tried. ;_; Not being able to grab during the Up-B hurts.

RAM

Smash Lord
Sars_Pirate said:
Rofl, It's a pain to return to the stage all the time for Falcon. One reason why I lost to Tony for the first whatever many times I played him was cause I could never get past his edgeguarding no matter how hard I tried. ;_; Not being able to grab during the Up-B hurts.
Indeed that's all I can say is the obvious

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
eet,rsia,shyg we need to find another ride, my dad took my car away and i broke my cell phone so dont try to call.

im excited and sure we'll get a ride. i have no idea what my money situation will be so i cant promise anything but im sure i'll get around to something. (shyg i'll mm your mario today)

rick1m

Smash Cadet
No one wants to MM Rick Mario and ray roy ??!! ahhh come on its mario and freakin roy what harm can we do? John also sayshis "Dk will destory you all " keke

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah, I think we should rediscuss venues for Biweeklies after CS2. To make it convenient for the NO guys and the Lafyette guys or whatever, can't we just alternate between Dibbz and Cyberlan? Even if they don't let us do RR tourneys, it'd still be good for all of us to get together and smash.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
rick1m said:
No one wants to MM Rick Mario and ray roy ??!! ahhh come on its mario and freakin roy what harm can we do? John also sayshis "Dk will destory you all " keke

I'll MM the Mario.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Colin has mad ascii skills.

And I just landed the best Mario combo of my life on him today. 4 U-airs to F-smash ftw.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
seems like everyone is getting cocky nowadays. Even me =D
In fact i'm up for all 3 of N.O.'s MMs. But i'm sure using my Doc vs. say john's DK isn't legitly fair, lol, so my Falco, Link, Zelda, Bowser, and G&W are fair game to be called out by anyone.

in other news...lee seems to have given up on using Samus vs. me. 90% of our battles is with his Sheik and the remaining Majority is the occasional Jigglypuff. seems like his samus has grown pretty much inefective against me, so now he's finally gone for a top tier =/. His sheik beats my doc more than it does her, but thats ok..cuz i have Falco to take his sheik out.
I'm not sure if he's retiring Samus all together, or just giving her a huge break. In the meantime though, my own Samus is coming along, hehe.

it was manny's b-day today, so i went go chill w/ him and Brett showed up so putting things aside we played some smash. He's still pretty good. On average i 2 stocked him at medium damage. Occasionally i 3 stocked him and occasionally 1 stocked. His only good character is Mario though. His Capt.(2nd) is extremely rusty from not playing half a year. Certain thoughts of me wanting him to reunite my crew dance in my head, but i know brett feels, at this point, that he can't catch back up, and wouldn't want to get back into it..especially since it would be hard, considering i have his GC.
Either way...there was a brief time as of one one year ago, where his Mario was quite impressive, and had a habbit of beating my Doc, so he deffinatley has the Potential to return to a top player state, but he lacks the patience to consistently lose to get there.

Top Bottom