• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Why are we posting in the LA thread why dont us panhandle manhandlers go to our FL thread.............. hrmmmmm or we could go to Suki's thread............ yea i think I'm going there now. lol

eet

Smash Ace
Ska you can come play us. I wont be here next weekend, but Im sure you can still go to Tims house and play rsia and shyguy...they always want to play. Its almost annoying. =p

entelegantLozer

Smash Apprentice
Yea Gonzales is 15 mins from Baton Rouge at most. Same with Prarieville, Sorrento, and any other town that sounds like ***.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm in a grouchy mood.
bleh, me and lee played last night and this morning...well, i Was doing better against his sheik last time, but this time his sheik was back to winning more. Last night was good clean, even matches..but this morning was just getting aggravating. After using sheik literally about 10 matches in a row. He finally picked Samus. I 2 stocked it w/ doc at something like 20%, then he went back to sheik th rest of the morning. oh joy.
i think i'm pretty sheiked-out atm. well not really..i really don't mind fighting random good sheiks..but take that and add lee's knowledge on my playstyle and its just aggravating as hell.
blah, i can't think of a good john, so i'll just say that i'll know i'll be back beating his sheik next time.

hm... well so much for Flowin. he never got on AIM or read my post w/ my number, etc. oh well. maybe he didn't have the internet while he was in N.O? lol, nothing more i could have done :-/

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Really is a shame we can't get hold of a venue. I'm sure everyone would have liked playing against Flowin . . . Maybe we'll get a second chance later.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Sars_Pirate said:
Gyargh, Manko I loved your Mary Poppin vids, and this one's just as cool.
Thanks Sars, hopefully my combo vid will be as well recieved as all the feed back I've been getting from this one.

RAM

Smash Lord
You're making a Combo Vid with your Samus Manko? and BTW Happy Easter Everybody ^_^ Hehe ALLLLRIGHT. Oh Yeah I almost Forgot I think I practiced Luigi's Tornado Recover for 4 hours and still Practicing and I'm starting to be able to tap the be button alot faster then yesteday in other words my Luigi's overall game is Improving. :chuckle: hooray for Practice

Kingcore Koopa

Smash Rookie
Just to let all you guys know I dont have a Gamecube so dont diss on me too much when CS2 rolls around considering I dont have the system and game to practice with over the holidays.

@SirSka: When we get back over the break, its time to touch up on our skills. Bet your up for it.

RAM

Smash Lord
Mankosuki said:
RAM: next time, don't Peach ditto with EET...
WAAAAAAYYYY ahead of ya Manko I'll try not to shame the Manhandlers name next time I'm trying my darndest to try to stick to my original plan as well I mean Why did I even pick Peach I don't even know Oh well.and EET Right on! next time in a Tourny I hope we match up again and sure Characters have their Limits but once you reach this that's when your mind games should try to compensate if your at a disadvantage. :)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah, I don't have a GC either so I can't actively train now . . .

But I did manage to play against Colin today and I must say I do not enjoy playing against peaches. At all. That's probaly the most annoying match up I've had thus far. And it's even more annoying considering that I 3-stocked him all morning until he decided to stick with Peach and 10 matches in he got the hang of floatcancelling, Turnipping, and D-smashing which was gayed.

If Colin's Peach was this bad, can't wait till I play against Eric. V_V

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
arg sorry guys, the thing didn't go down as planned, I'll be making the trip by the end of the month so I'll keep you posted!

HOLLA

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Lolz, I actually managed to pull off that, sort of, while playing my Samus against his Peach. I know I bombjumped off one of the turnips and made it back and antoher time I grabbed a turnip and jumped off just so I could try it out (ended up dying cause of that ;_;)

Edit: SAME TIME POST!!!

>_> End of the month is near CS2, and who knows. We might be able to get something going since we have a couple weeks till then.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
aewsome vid manko u've got sexyness coming in and out the butt. <___<

i think my prob last tourney was me trying to juggle too many characters(Doc,Fox, Falco, Zelda, Link) and put my faith in their stage advantages, over my shere experience w/ Doc over them.
So, I'll probably be maining Doc almost this entire tourney. Falco, Zelda, and Link each have their own specific situation though where i'll feel safe using them, though.

hey blaise, if dustin can't come. r u still gonan come? cuz me and lee r still up for some smashing.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
:laugh: Suki wishes he had Cyphus's sexiness going in and out of his butt. LOL j/k Mankosuki loves him some pu5sy :lick: (he got that tongue action). He totally wants me and my GF in a MMF that horny........... yea anywayz ill leave this site G rated.

Top Bottom