• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

i need an og veteran to tell me what that truck driving melee player's name was

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
melee players have such cool names. idk why. but brawl player names kinda suck. some melee names were really badass

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Fizz is amazingly fun. I get to bounce all the **** around *****s. Like, I've never had more fun with a new champ.
i know! ive only played one game, did awful, and didnt give a ****. (was in a premade 5 with some other people worse than me so it was k)
After reading the past few pages...my new block list.. Aka people that contribute nothing good to swf...

_Mura
_Nitez
_Shaslam
_Okuser
_Turaz
_Bsp
_Brawlman
_Champ21bell

Don't take it personal fellas y'all just hella bi sometimes y'all always diggin in old chameleon kum

aaaand get pooped on jnig last match by my mk.. i was going for your throat. Stop playing so ****ing gay.. If you think i play gay.. i only play gay when you play gay which is ALWAYS. oh and 15:50 in that match... exposed for abusing your gay character.
yay! lee and i are still realfriends.

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
I was about to reply to bsp telling him he's a cool guy... Then bsl posted.
Now I don't know which one is which. Lol

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
bsp is the pony black guy sonic main

im white, and am not him.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I don't care about being ignored. Complaining about it just gives the ignorers satisfaction. What I do care about, however, is the clearly visible elitism from the older posters int his thread, and the ignoring is showing how true it is even more. The people who are ignoring others (Lee, Taylor, Ken) and the other people who are telling others that they need to post better (Vaughn, Sudai) are trying to assert some authority over the other thread and the new people in it. It's time you other guys started speaking out against this bull****.

Looking back at Lee's post about ignoring people, you can clearly see him attacking Jnig for no apparent reason. But did anyone say anything about it? Jnig's too afraid of conflict to speak up for himself. The other Brawl players are either afraid of conflict or don't want to challenge Lee because he'll have backup from the old elitists. And of course, the old Melee elitists know just how much of an ******* Lee is being, but they're too buddy-buddy to confront him. It's time that you newer posters take this **** over. You guys don't have to put up with this *******ry, but you've gotta stop being meek and submitting to the so-called veterans. That's why I start ****, because you guys need to learn how to not take **** from other people.

Candul

Smash Cadet
I didn't see this but I have to disagree Marky Mark. Silent need from gunblade and now outright nerfs. Irelia fit the role better before the nerfs.

Dibbz on Saturday? Please?

You prolly say that becuase you wnna go back to having enough spell vamp to tower dive any mother ****er once you hit 6 :-P

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I don't care about being ignored. Complaining about it just gives the ignorers satisfaction. What I do care about, however, is the clearly visible elitism from the older posters int his thread, and the ignoring is showing how true it is even more. The people who are ignoring others (Lee, Taylor, Ken) and the other people who are telling others that they need to post better (Vaughn, Sudai) are trying to assert some authority over the other thread and the new people in it. It's time you other guys started speaking out against this bull****.

Looking back at Lee's post about ignoring people, you can clearly see him attacking Jnig for no apparent reason. But did anyone say anything about it? Jnig's too afraid of conflict to speak up for himself. The other Brawl players are either afraid of conflict or don't want to challenge Lee because he'll have backup from the old elitists. And of course, the old Melee elitists know just how much of an ******* Lee is being, but they're too buddy-buddy to confront him. It's time that you newer posters take this **** over. You guys don't have to put up with this *******ry, but you've gotta stop being meek and submitting to the so-called veterans. That's why I start ****, because you guys need to learn how to not take **** from other people.
in response to the first part: how can they get satisfaction if they cant see your posts?

in response to the second part: why does it matter if Lee attacked Jnig for no reason? if i did the same thing, would anyone give a ****? probably not.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
in response to the first part: how can they get satisfaction if they cant see your posts?

in response to the second part: why does it matter if Lee attacked Jnig for no reason? if i did the same thing, would anyone give a ****? probably not.
1. Lee is responding to people he says he ignored, meaning he can't help but check to see what people are posting about being ignored. More than likely, the people who ignore others are still going to check to see what those people are posting. That's just a hypothesis.

2. Remember when the Turaz/Avery incident? Turaz thought he could beat Avery end everyone jumped in telling Turaz how bad he was and that he was going to lose. The same thing would happen to you if you did that.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Just as I gave my two cents and Mura gave his two cents, I have to agree with him. I'm not about to just bow down to these so called "elitists". Stay quiet if you want, but that's you. I'm done.

@BSL It's just like the time I said I could beat Batto and everyone jumped on me trying to reassure me that I couldn't just because they were all buddy-buddy.

BSP

Smash Legend
I was about to reply to bsp telling him he's a cool guy... Then bsl posted.
Now I don't know which one is which. Lol

Haha thanks and don't worry about it. If I get ignored, no sweat off my back really.

Hey BR, I'm sure most of you have Thanksgiving break coming up. If you ever want to get together and play, let me know. I'm also usually always up for wifi too.

and 2, everyone hates tura.
False

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i didnt see lee respond to someone on his ignore list.... when did he?

no, i mean, if i actually beat someone and was just like... lol i ***** you

just like lee did.

no one would care.

the tura thing is different for 2 reasons. 1, tura was talking **** with nothing backing it up, and 2, everyone hates tura.

keep it up.

nites, youre wrong too.

Bomber7

Smash Hero

BSL, you have no seniority in this thread. You never will unless all the original posters in this thread dropped dead. As far as things go around here, you step out of line by what you say or do, you WILL get cut down for it without hesitation. You are still fresh meat in this community and you always will be.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
BSL, you have no seniority in this thread. You never will unless all the original posters in this thread dropped dead. As far as things go around here, you step out of line by what you say or do, you WILL get cut down for it without hesitation. You are still fresh meat in this community and you always will be.
i highly doubt it. i threestocked hyro once and i bring it up all the time and no one *****es about it.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
nites, youre wrong too.
How am I wrong? For thinking/stating I could beat someone because I knew I could possibly beat the time and then being told by all of his friends that I couldn't, not only that but I was joking and they took it to heart.

You're a tool. Of course you're going to defend them, you're oh so happy that the "elitist" Lee didn't ignore you and you're all buddy-buddy with Taylor. Don't even talk to me, don't you have a nutsack to ride or something?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
it's a different situation than the one that happened right now. that's why youre wrong.

im not a tool, have you ever met me in person?

my happiness thing was a joke, sorry you didnt notice that.

not buddy buddy with taylor, either. i just left my ring at his house once. why are you so militant about ****? care less.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
The only thing I can say I disagree with Mura on is the way he views Brawl. On almost any other subject I can pretty much agree with him. The guy speaks the truth. Hate to say it again, but like the time everyone jumped down my throat for saying I could beat Lee. U older poster really stick together against us newer poster even if its on something u know is wrong. I saw how Lee attacked JNig for no reason but I didn't say anything cuz Lee had me on ignore so I thought whats the point. I'mma have to start speaking up round here more often and I hope the rest of u newer posters are with me. Ignore me if u want but you're only proving Mura right.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
but wouldnt that count as "stepping out of line" as you call it?

i dont get all mad about stuff that people say, so people like me. honestly, no one here has made me mad... like... ever.

since i respond well to what people joke about, they like me. you guys are all dumb.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so assume that we arent. youll be right 99% of the time.

why is everyone relating what lee just did to "that one time XXXXX ****talked"?

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
so assume that we arent. youll be right 99% of the time.

why is everyone relating what lee just did to "that one time XXXXX ****talked"?
Because it's just an example of the attacks, BSL. That's what you're not getting and because you don't get it, you call it wrong.

BSP

Smash Legend
So if I assume that we aren't, then most all of this bickering is pointless (IMO), and that's why I don't really bother responding to "attacks". Lee's "attack" marks the second one I've gotten...I think?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
no one said anything about lee attacking jnig because:

lee's attack probably wasnt an actual attack. jnig is one of the better players here. lee and jnig are friends.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
The attacks are really immature, and it's amazing how blown out proportion it has become.

BSL- you are blind.

Sudai

Stuff here
There was never a problem till mura started *****ing about it. Before that everyone realized that it's ****ing dumb and didn't take it seriously, ignored it, and the thread continued fine.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
So if I assume that we aren't, then most all of this bickering is pointless (IMO), and that's why I don't really bother responding to "attacks". Lee's "attack" marks the second one I've gotten...I think?
they werent at first, most likely. people got all mad about it becuase they thought it was serious. if everyone assumed it meant nothing, then no one wouldve done anything. i would say this bickering IS pointless.

BSL- you are blind.
apparently. what do you mean?

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
no one said anything about lee attacking jnig because:

lee's attack probably wasnt an actual attack. jnig is one of the better players here. lee and jnig are friends.
Hence the "buddy-buddy" concept.
But as I said, this isn't the first time of the attacks. This isn't the first time the "elitists" have all joined together on subjects.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
NO ONE JOINED IN JUST NOW WITH WHAT LEE SAID! everyone just ignored it except for the "new guys"

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
lee is friends with jnig.

have you ever taunted your friend before? did your friend have an army of other guys come in and back him up? no. your friend, and everyone else, probably realized it was a joke.

you guys just need to chill

Top Bottom