• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Legend of Zeldamon: Master Ball of Power

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Hey, could you do us all a favor by killing this game and shoving it full of fanservice?
^ignore this plz kthx

This could turn out to be something totally awesome. You might need to create a legit reason for Link needing to capture baddies and turn them into his allies. Perhaps the game starts with a basic battle between Ganon and Link in a tower, with Zelda in the backround. Then BOOM! Ganon disapears into the Dark World, and you and Zelda barely make it in the portal to chase him and end him. However, you both turn into something that can't fight but can capture the demons, idk. It's beyond me what that would be. At this point, the thieves in the Dark World have gained Moon Pearls and reproduced over hundreds of years. Maybe the Moon Pearls won't work on Link and Zelda. Humans are important to have around, though, to man shops and other key features and story elements. Like the demon daycare.

Also, because of the events of ALttP, it won't be full of, ya know, trees that spit bombs or anything. At least not in the overworld.
I can't do all this in a simple hack O_O

I've never even done this thing before D:

Starters:
- Baby Deku Scrub (Grass)
- Baby Goron (Fire/Rock)
- Baby Zora (Water)

Hmm... Well, maybe the Goron wouldn't fit in with Fire.

By the way, this is awesome.

If Tingle isn't the rival, then Sheik could be the rival.
That would be an awesome twist at the end if Zelda is your professor and rival.
I was actually thinking of Moosh, Dimitri, and Ricky being the starters :p

This is epic

Player = Link
Professor/Champion = Zelda
Rival = Sheik
Team Rocket = Gerudo
Giovanni = Ganondorf

I think that's how it should play out.
Interesting... so maybe Tingle should be a legendary after all.

Perhaps we could involve Stalfos into some sort of overseeing Pokemon for any fossil Pokemon?
Stalfos are gonna be Pogeymonz

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Working on Pokedex entries in YAPE:

Deku Baba - Grass/Poison
-Parasite
-Waits patiently for prey to come near by hiding in the ground. When they get within range, it lashes out at them violently.
-Ability: Chlorophyll

Octorok - Water/Rock
-ROCK SPIT
-Often found in rivers, these Pokemon drive away distant foes by shooting rocks from their cannon-like mouths. They hide underwater when foes get too close.
-Ability: Sniper

Keese - Flying/Dark
-BAD BAT
-It rests on walls and ceilings until time to hunt for food at night. It is easily disturbed by sound and will attack anyone who disturbs its sleep.
-Ability: Early Bird

Fire Keese - Flying/Fire
-FIRE BAT
-Its skin is resistant enough to withstand temperatures inside volcanic craters. If its fire goes out, it must find a source to reignite it.
-Ability: Flame Body

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Progress coming... sloooowly.

And I can't find an A-Text with the DLL files I need.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
PROGRESS UPDATE: Working on moar Pokemon movesets and Pokedex entries. Have about 20 done.

Spire

III
BRoomer
You should post what you have to keep us interested. Plus, once we've seen your aim, we could help. Take it from me: you can't do this alone.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
You should post what you have to keep us interested. Plus, once we've seen your aim, we could help. Take it from me: you can't do this alone.
Okay... grr.

I would appreciate basically sprites of every enemy in the Zelda universe, especially the 3D foes. I know Spire and one other has voluteered. I would also like sprites of NPCs, such as the Sages or Ganondorf. Or Tingle.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Do you want them done in the style that Pokémon sprites look, or more realistic like Zelda? I'm assuming the former, so I'll get to work on that.

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
I would appreciate basically sprites of every enemy in the Zelda universe, especially the 3D foes. I know Spire and one other has voluteered. I would also like sprites of NPCs, such as the Sages or Ganondorf. Or Tingle.
[collapse=FS Enemies]
[/collapse]
[collapse=FS Vaati]
[/collapse]
[collapse=TMC NPCs]
[/collapse]
[collapse=TMC Vaati]
[/collapse]
[collapse=TMC Oracles]
[/collapse]
[collapse=ALttP Enemies]
[/collapse]
[collapse=ALttP Mace Knight]
[/collapse]
[collapse=FSA Phantom Ganon]
[/collapse]
[collapse=TMC Ganondorf]
[/collapse]
[collapse=TMC Maple]
[/collapse]
[collapse=TMC Ruto]
[/collapse]
[collapse=TMC Saria]
[/collapse]

Maybe these'll help?

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Sorry, I forgot to specify:

Please make the sprites Pokemon-style, within the sprite boundaries of FireRed/LeafGreen.

Part of Pokedex on front page.

Thrice

Smash Cadet
Okay. Well, as you know, Khold, I can help a bit with scripts and all of that such and what, as well as balancing out levels and Pokemon stats. I've also been trying to work on those DLL files, but if that doesn't work out, you can use XSE(the script editor you have) instead of A-Text; it's just a bit more complicated and you have to watch yourself and make sure you remember the character count of stuff, since making it longer than it originally was will overwrite other text and generally just **** the game over. A-Text tells you how many characters you have left...XSE does not. Plus you have to manually put in line breaks in XSE. Just giving this out if you DO end up having to use that.

I'm a terrible spriter, so I can't really help too much with that one...but I CAN help a bit on ideas and such. Typing, movesets, stats, new moves(I think I gave you a move editor already; if not, get back to me on that), and general Trainer dialogue, Leader stuff, and other scripting that isn't too out there.

If you need maps, talk to MasterWarlord on that one. He's much better than I at that.

firelord767

Smash Apprentice

When i first thought about what LoZ thing is most similar to a Pokemon, Elektabuzz (another spelling failure on my part) and Gorons came to mind first. Do you want a separate one for Dardunia?

Gamer_Mason

Smash Apprentice
thisshouldbethemaincharacterkthxbai

Well joking aside I look forward to the date when this ever comes out. The 31st of February, I presume? Best of luck to you anyway :mushroom:

Tinnitus

Smash Apprentice
This is quite interesting, I would like to see a demo of this when progress comes far enough.

If you need any help sprite-wise I would be glad to.

(lol at the post above)

Top Bottom