• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Legend of Zelda : Awakening [Super Smash Bros.]

Would you watch my series?

• Total voters

xxEliteAlicexx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xxEliteAlicexx
Hello everyone! I want to give a brief discussion about who I am and what I do and why I made this thread. My name is xxELITEALICExx, I've been on Smashboards for a while now and a few months after Super Smash Bros. for Wii U got announced, I decided to take the chance to make a machinima using the new game. I wanted to make a machinima back in 2008 when I saw my first machinima "The Legend of Zelda - A Link to The Smash" and that's when Villajo had me hooked. The irony is that, that was his very first machinima, and now following in his footsteps, I am not making my first machinima. The reason why I made this thread is because I want to entertain people with what I am about to show you. This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFpjQ6Jc-78

This is a clip for my first machinima that will become a series, I put so much work into writting a script to make it silly, light hearted, with a dark twisted tone to it. My machinima is called "The Legend of Zelda : Awakening". It is about a princess (Zelda, obviously) who is in search for her mysterious hero. And like many other Zelda games, evil has been awakening and it is up to Link once again to stop the evil from taking over Hyrule. I don't want to give out to much with the characters, but just know that I've been working really really hard on this to give you guys the best that I can give. My only request is that you guys watch the series because I know there will be a part in there for everyone to enjoy. I am hoping that the first episode is released by the end of next week or the start of the week afterwards. Guys please support me, because this is something I wanted to do for a long time since I was 10 years old and saw my first machinima. I hope my series is also inspire others like me who want to become a machinimator.

On a side note! If there's anything you guys think we can do better, please let me know in the comments and also it'll help if you guys subscribed! We can also have a talk about other machinimas that have been popular with Smash Bros. Personally my favorite so far would have to be Smashtasm, he's funny. Second favorite would be Smash gate, and then coming in third place would have to be FlipNinten's Brawl RPG : Smash Summoner.

Top Bottom