• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Latest Bowser Technique: Blam Whamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comaxman

Smash Rookie
So I was playing the game Mayrio Twings and I spotted that Bowser in that game was red man with face beard. But yet in new Brawlio Brothers he appears as black man with no face beards. Is this mere coin? :confused: No says the myself.

Because if I look carefulfully then I too see what appeals to be a Titantanic on the backroom of the level "Mostaria", Space Dogs home plant. :laugh: This is proves to I that no one good Bowsbowser has to have a face beard of the mang in rojo. :embarrass For then it all dons upon my: Bowser is the ONLY beast oif Eddendor, home planet of the Koochoowas, leader of the Straw Cats.

Only con to the using of Bowser is his forward mow attatch is noe possess a powerful upward frame. This frame is captured using the upwards down. :dizzy: Simple put, those who are doomed to die by the sword, are doomed to Bowser the gun.

Coin? I think knots. :chuckle:

But then they all have a beardo. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom