• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
So do I, apparently. Badkid mem'ries and such.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
There's surely going to be a new generation of OTLers with Smash 4, I just wonder if they'll be as close knit and hilarious as we once were. I'd like to around to foster a new community, it's a special thing to have.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Holy cow, Peachy came back and I missed it?! That's a terrible thing. I got the sudden urge to stop in after seeing Rosalina confirmed for smash today. I, for one, should be returning for smash 4. Hopefully with all the years I've had to grow, I'll return more mature and respectable than I was back in 08-10. Or maybe not. It actually wasn't so long ago now that I stop to think about it.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Holy cow, Peachy came back and I missed it?! That's a terrible thing. I got the sudden urge to stop in after seeing Rosalina confirmed for smash today. I, for one, should be returning for smash 4. Hopefully with all the years I've had to grow, I'll return more mature and respectable than I was back in 08-10. Or maybe not. It actually wasn't so long ago now that I stop to think about it.
If Irrelevina and her E rated games gave you the urge to stop by perhaps you aren't as mature as you thought

hihi~

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man when Smash 4 hits I honestly wonder if the old vets will come back just for a little bit. Would be a good time.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I wanna invest some time into being really good at smash 4 so I can be a top heel and cut obnoxious promos on everyone.

Last edited:

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Yeah, the actual server being gone kinda killed that idea. I would definitely start running weekly 3DS tournaments until Wii U.

Top Bottom