• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Well, I already found a tourney.

I'mma apply for any open tourney there is.

*subscribes to this thread*

EDIT:

Exn, would would win the game if you go back to the first page and edit your post back :3

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Ha I totally did just win the game. Thanks oso.

@Kwiz- Why so?
I woke up really late, and my group members hated me once I got to school. My sister was also in a really bad mood while I was driving her to school, and she ignored me all day. I got a bad grade ( in my opinion) in a test, and then my team member wanted to kill me for ****ing up the script for the project. I also ended up snapping at most of my friends, and almost made one of them cry. Now he won't talk to me anymore.

Then during the last period of the day I ended up messing up while I was helping a teacher move some boxes. When I drove back home I hit heavy traffick. When I got home to change for Boy's and Girl's Club Volunter work all my volunteer clothes ended up not being washed so I had to go volunteer in my good pants. After an hour at the Boy's and Girl's club I spilled paint all over them.

Back at home my dad thought I was making fun of his sick brother when I was talking about something else entirely. He found out his mistake, and we both apologized, that seems to be the only postive thing about my day.

It wasn't terrible but it wasn't great either.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Lythium its a very foul word isnt it? moist.

Sorry about your day Kwiz, hope you have a better one tomorrow :/

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
It's nice to be active in brawl again. I missed having a reason to go on smashboards. :chuckle: Plus I love you all.

Take a cookie and chill, Kwiz. There's gotta be at least one left among all the picky people in here. >_>

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Everyone should go to Google.com. Like, right now.

Forget my TOMB match, I'm playing that all day instead.

Top Bottom