• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Attractiveness and Koreans tend to go hand in hand.
factual information.

Asians just aren't good looking. 'Nuff said.

Oh and especially when they get old. They look like one of those pug dogs. Deny it all you want, you all know you age terribly when it comes to looks.
White people aren't very good looking imo. Different tastes I guess. Like, you're definitely an exception to that rule, but other wise. Bleh.

no bro. Everyone ages terribly in regards too looks. Asians just age waaaaaaaay slower than pinkies. I mean white people.

I think I need to shake your hand.
lol i know bro

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Latino/as = Whites > Blacks > Asians > Natives > others. This can be seen and proven to be true in main stream media. If you think asians are better looking than whites, it just means you have bad taste as compared to the rest of society. :). Welcome to North America!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Latino/as = Whites > Blacks > Asians > Natives > others. This can be seen and proven to be true in main stream media. If you think asians are better looking than whites, it just means you have bad taste as compared to the rest of society. :). Welcome to North America!
lol you like latinas? I didn't know that rofl. I mean, It's not a bad thing. Just really surprising coming from you.

lol speak for yourself. We live in NA, of course white people are like the most. The majority is white.

how can you use main stream media to support your argument when its completely biased. lmfao.

And if you want to go HELLA INTERNATIONAL, DBSK has probably the biggest fan base. They're also a group of 5 asians.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Because I live here, and so do you. No matter how bias it is, it's the norm.

That list wasn't based off of my preference, just what I've noticed, but yes latinas are definitely top tier.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol

Doesn't make it true. Natives are the norm in northern territories, but i still wouldn't get off from them. (no racism).

Alphicans

Smash Hero
There is no truth when it comes down to preference. But if you wanted to put a "truth" on something to this, it would be how common a preference is.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
And this is why only Victra is allowed to talk about asians.

I have no issue with either of you, I am going to ask you to move any arguements regarding race to PMs though. Neither of you are giving me a racist vibe, but i'd hate for someone else to read this stuff and get the wrong idea.

Also, hello from the mobile skin!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lolololololololol

i might actually go all falcon this weekend, with the exception of falco with i'll probably go peach.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
On youtube, when I put Victra Falcon, it says

did you mean: Victoria Falcon

I think it's telling me something.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I should have uploaded the one where you cp'd sheik on battlefield vs my pichu.

or you know, you could win vs my pichu. That works too.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You beat my fox in that character crew battle thing where I was down a stock, and I suicided as you were star KO'ing >______>.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lmfao oh come now, the end was pretty hilarious.

@Will: I **** Luke's Falco pretty hard w/ falcon.

MAN these vids are so bad. I should remove them or something.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
The day will come when you will finally meet him and get your Falcon *****.

Then the day won't be the only thing to come.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Don't even go there dude. I distinctly remember having this avatar before you.
I had it before you did, just on allisbrawl.

Either way, it's quite a sexy avi. You should change your name to Man Seagull so we can confuse people.:bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee:

Top Bottom