• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
LOl dont compare ur tech skill to lovage or SW ever unless u are some young asian kid who has time to practice

and anyway

i hang around here for post count, been that way since forever

i be playin dat melee though
I saw the vid and gave up lol. the metagame is too far ahead. :/
I was referring to TvC T^T
lol I know. When you stated it, it reminded me of brawl [laggy]. Just a comparison technique ._.
pf why are u using falco and marth, they dont even have a pink color

or did u make one with homebrew?
LOL. Somebody actually realized I only use pink costumes.

I'll end up using MK eventually lol. I can feel it.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Heartz i dont live in a pandhandle?

also

beserkers easy.

ok no not really but edge cancelling isnt that hard.

i cant sh bair dj with marth tho consistently

i suck

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
morrigan too good

id post felicia but i dont wanna get infracted

karina would seem the type to do it, or like felicia in general

but shes gone lawl

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I feel so sick, and this place is weird cause half the people that used to post her just don't anymore -_- LOL.

Bungle get more technical.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Conversations like this make me want to close this thread.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
So. I want to edit some a picture of my friend so it looks like locusts are flying out of his mouth (he's facing the camera profile, and yelling). Anyone know how I can do such a thing?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
So. I want to edit some a picture of my friend so it looks like locusts are flying out of his mouth (he's facing the camera profile, and yelling). Anyone know how I can do such a thing?
Get a photo of a locust, remove the background, copy and paste that photo (or layer) on top of your friend's as many times you want, edit as necessary, voila.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
This reminds me of the time I tried going back to melee, and I kept trying to recover with Luigi's down special.
>_> You CAN recover with Luigi's Down-B in Melee. It's tricky and it's tough to do, tho'. You have to do a down-b on the stage itself (touching the ground) to get it "charged." Then, any time you are off the stage, you can use the down-b to gain vertical lift---providing you mash the b button at insane speeds (can't remember how many inputs you're supposed to make in just a couple of seconds).

Silly youngsters.

*drinks prune juice.*

Smooth Criminal

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
>_> You CAN recover with Luigi's Down-B in Melee. It's tricky and it's tough to do, tho'. You have to do a down-b on the stage itself (touching the ground) to get it "charged." Then, any time you are off the stage, you can use the down-b to gain vertical lift---providing you mash the b button at insane speeds (can't remember how many inputs you're supposed to make in just a couple of seconds).

Silly youngsters.

*drinks prune juice.*

Smooth Criminal
I kept trying to recover like I do in brawl . . . .

Those days when my Luigi almost one a school tourney were the good ones.

Now I can't even beat a CPU in melee.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Get a photo of a locust, remove the background, copy and paste that photo (or layer) on top of your friend's as many times you want, edit as necessary, voila.
Gah, that's going to take forever with my very limited paint skills ha. I'll get on it.

Top Bottom