• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Mewter

Smash Master
No matter how much I study this stupid Periodic Table, and each elements positive or negative charge >_>
Why in the world do you have to memorize the periodic table?
That's counter-intuitive and really useless:
Clerk: What would you like today?
You: I'd like some H+ with OH-. Add 3.2 grams of NaCl into that, BUT NOT ANYTHING THAT UPSETS THE IONIC BOND.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Why in the world do you have to memorize the periodic table?
That's counter-intuitive and really useless:
Clerk: What would you like today?
You: I'd like some H+ with OH-. Add 3.2 grams of NaCl into that, BUT NOT ANYTHING THAT UPSETS THE IONIC BOND.
I need to memorize most of it to pass Chemistry :laugh:

**** the Ionic Bond :mad:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oh god.

lol at chaco having your old avatar daiku :3 Suits him more methinks, you were always the disney princess kinda guy anyhow

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Sabrina was just too manly for me.

I should switch to Chaco's old avatar and create mass confusion.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
whoa glyph.

i read your custom title again and i was like

"not even ashes remain...ashes....Ash."

then i lol'd.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Did you know?!

(Ash) Ketchum = (Gotta) Catch 'em (All).

I realized like about a week ago LOL.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL wow really? I noticed that ages ago xD.

I remember during the second pokemon movie where slowking read a prophecy or something that was like, "...and the world turns to ash"

that was hilarious.

IxxI

Smash Fence
LOL wow really? I noticed that ages ago xD.

I remember during the second pokemon movie where slowking read a prophecy or something that was like, "...and the world turns to ash"

that was hilarious.

I lmao'd at that in the movie.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
What do you have the D in?
AP Government

Balance is so hard =/

My Schedule is

A-Day
Spanish IV - A
Calc III - A
AP English 12 (British Lit) - C
AP Biology - C

B-Day
Some easy Computer Class - A
AP Economics Macro + Micro - A
AP Governnent - D
AP Biology - C

The days alternate. Each class is about 90 min. Biology Is taken on A and B days. Which means HW everyday. T__T
Pink Fresh.... good god man. Teach me the ways of Calc II. I'm failing it right now >.>

I just did my first AiB online tourney... Even though me and my partner lost (it was doubles) and I was using Snake which is a character I don't use alot, we still did good. No regrets. We almost beat some top players. I met some johners and I met some sandbaggers but that's AiB for you.
=O

I can help. Just tell the problem =D
Well, I think I totally failed my Spanish midterm.
In what spanish are you?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ok. Reading British Lit in your post totally reminded me of this.

This is actually legit. My friends and I totally went to check to make sure XD

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Sorry I acted so serious, its a habit I have to learn how to get rid of >.>

Well, your Luigi has gotten better but your still relying on the ToS and Side B, you should reduce how much you use it so that you won't be too predictable.
Your Oli could use some more hit & run tactics and your Peach, I saw some openings where you could have Faired me but you didn't, you should try working on Fairing more and other than that, your improving. Not sure if your trying to pick up WallE so that's why I didn't give any tips <_<

You should also try doing the Infinte ToS, its useful in some situations.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Sorry I acted so serious, its a habit I have to learn how to get rid of >.>

Well, your Luigi has gotten better but your still relying on the ToS and Side B, you should reduce how much you use it so that you won't be too predictable.
Your Oli could use some more hit & run tactics and your Peach, I saw some openings where you could have Faired me but you didn't, you should try working on Fairing more and other than that, your improving. Not sure if your trying to pick up WallE so that's why I didn't give any tips <_<

You should also try doing the Infinte ToS, its useful in some situations.
Thanks Grey, and ROB was sorta using him. Mostly because I put him as a main for DTP's tourney.

I'll practice the Ifinite ToS

Chaco

Never Logs In
All of you people; Do this:

Hey everyone, some of you might remember me, and many of you won't haha. It's amazing to me how active Smashboards has become, the amount of people online right now is intense! I come back to visit Smashboards from time to time but generally limit myself to the Back Room. Back in my prime I used to be one of the most active members here.

Guys, I hate people that do this, but you have no idea how bad I need this right now and would love it if you were all to take 2 minutes to vote for me. I would really appreciate it.

Some of you may have heard that Firkin pubs is giving away $5000 prizes to pay off student debt. Voting season is now open. Anyone please help me out here!

http://firkinuniversity.com/content/view.aspx?a=ryanbranoff101

You can vote more than once, but you can only vote once every 24 hours. This ends October 26. Smashboardians help me out here! Make sure when you vote that you confirm it through your email otherwise it doesn't count!

If you vote, please post in here so I know who I need to thank when this is all over!

Please help out a past Smash Boards Administrator! I cared a lot about this board, and dedicated a lot of time to it. Hopefully everyone here can help me out a little bit and forgive me for this act of desperation!

Oh plus, you get to see a really embarrassing video of me.

Thanks!

TBC

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Thanks Grey, and ROB was sorta using him. Mostly because I put him as a main for DTP's tourney.

I'll practice the Ifinite ToS
You know how to do it right? When your about to land on the floor, you use the Tornado to touch the floor and press down B as fast as you can to give you a launch AND another jump. Comes in handy when dealing with air users and your free to Nair or Bair as much as you want.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I just love how One Piece can make awesome quotes

"I won't die because of a gun, not because of my disease, not because I ate a poisonous mushroom. I won't die because of sword. won't die because of anything you can do with me..... I will die when people forget about me......"

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
pretty intense quote.

lol@chok for not knowing.

I don't know either but Chok, you're suppose to know everything.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
You know how to do it right? When your about to land on the floor, you use the Tornado to touch the floor and press down B as fast as you can to give you a launch AND another jump. Comes in handy when dealing with air users and your free to Nair or Bair as much as you want.
lol @ your sig ;P

hi all

Top Bottom