• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I just counted 9 threads some user named Lordvegeta made, I think that's a new record >.>

Oh, I had Timesplitters 2, good memories and the make your own stage was pretty cool, then I traded it away >.>

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
UH OH.

Why, friend?
Why? :dizzy:

Oh I'm trying out a new character >.>
It's so F***ing stupid that I have to put in so much more effort than my opponent. I have to significantly outplay my opponent throughout the entire match. I lose to people I should beat just beacuse of the character I play. I lose to even the WORST marth's ever, because they know how to jump and press forward and A or forward on the C-stick. Then, if that doesn't work, they just press Z. I have to hit snake so many F***ing times, and he hits me like 6 and it's even. DDD just takes me across the stage and dtilts me from GR. MK's don't even have to do much. just spam s*** that outranges me. Falco just CG's me. G&W can do whatever the F*** he wants. I have work extremely to earn every percent, and lose to some scrub that barely knows the game. It's so frustrating.

Ugg

Smash Champion
It's so F***ing stupid that I have to put in so much more effort than my opponent. I have to significantly outplay my opponent throughout the entire match. I lose to people I should beat just beacuse of the character I play. I lose to even the WORST marth's ever, because they know how to jump and press forward and A or forward on the C-stick. Then, if that doesn't work, they just press Z. I have to hit snake so many F***ing times, and he hits me like 6 and it's even. DDD just takes me across the stage and dtilts me from GR. MK's don't even have to do much. just spam s*** that outranges me. Falco just CG's me. G&W can do whatever the F*** he wants. I have work extremely to earn every percent, and lose to some scrub that barely knows the game. It's so frustrating.
I'd recommend a secondary. :|

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I think I'll finally allow myself some sleep. Night OTL.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hm, I see, well I must admit you should at least keep Lucas as a secondary but yeah, I think its time you found a new character for tournaments >.>

Teran: No, don't give in to temptation >.>

Rawnie

Smash Champion
I felt the same way when I used to main Ness.

I dropped him for Marth. :/

Night night Teran.

Snare

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUAXufIaK4c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTT1lsYtb64

how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. ^^

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm teaching my friend how to play Brawl and she suuuuuuuucks. @_@

And she thought Captain Falcon was a girl.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Stop spamming up my boards with your one line posts. :mad: That's like got...infraction written all over it!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
So... MLG_JV is still completely non-existent. He's just so excited about the project that he doesn't want to get started. :mad:

Chaco

Never Logs In
He's around quite a bit. Just where the normies can't see him. Lol.

But what project?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Halo: Combat Evolved is such a phenomenal game.
Assault on the Control Room is just as epic as ever.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Combat Evolved had the best campaign mode I've seen in practically any FPS.

I wish multiplayer would just die for a few years so 1 player experiences could be as good as before.

Scratch that, online multiplayer should die, because Co op campaign was the shiz. Same system or local LAN is the shiz. Man, I miss those days.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I just got done playing a 500 point Capture the Bag on Future Perfect. Like quite a few hours last night, I started at like...I dunno. But I played until 6am. Then I started again at like 11am.

It was 500-0 Bots suck ***.

Top Bottom