• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The lack of Sunday Tournaments In East NY

MetaMasterMoe

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=1160]The lack of Sunday Tournaments In East NY[/drupal]

I am known as the best unknown there is, just ask anybody at Brooklyn College. The reason I am the best is due to my skill but the reason I am a unknown is painfully not in my power. I don't travel nor do I go to any Saturday tournaments... so if anyone would like to create more tournaments in the Eastern NY region such as Long Island, Brooklyn, or Manhattan please smashers unite on Sunday and let me finally become someone more people know about. We could even make a group that will hopefully gain some power to these motives. That is all.

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
arrogance!

anyway, seems like you're in the same **** as me.. except im in aus
crap all tournies go on around where i live, except half way across the state..
and i have no form of transport down there

MetaMasterMoe

Smash Rookie
Does any share this problem?!

Come On!!!!! Isn't there any one else who is a really good enough player to be pro but is a no name due to lack of tournaments to get to, and all the pros won't wifi due to lag( I agree that wifi sucks but come on, it doesn't kill ya to play). Seriously I dare any pro to wifi me (not that it proves anything because of lag issues).

Discuss .

Top Bottom