• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kong Chronicles (Trailer)

Player-1

Smash Legend
Dude, wtf are you talking about?
I don't even go on gamebattles, I've never played anyone online.

You need to get your facts straight.

Also: Desu is #1 in GA brawl, and my teams partner.
Undisputed, tournament record to back it up.

...Oh i thought you were this other guy that goes by that name.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
So first let me say the video looks like it will be cool but please dont use such lame stereotypical music LOL.

----

So I read a little of this running argument on the first page then stopped before I killed myself let me just say this...

Everyone knows there isnt true combos in brawl, your not cool for pointing it out. Even the best players make mistakes and im sure you do to. Get over yourself.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Dude, wtf are you talking about?
I don't even go on gamebattles, I've never played anyone online.

You need to get your facts straight.

Also: Desu is #1 in GA brawl, and my teams partner.
Undisputed, tournament record to back it up.
Me and Michael will beat you guys =]

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Noir...every time I have seen you host a tournament in GA, it was way to late for my parents lazyness to drive me for. Why don't you ever have them in the day...you know when people are awake...
First of all, this is the ONLY tournament I have EVER hosted in my life. To answer your question, I didn't/can't make the decision on what time it starts. It's not my building or business, I'm just advertising the tournament and making the rules, but it's the owners business and he needed it to be at 8 pm. If it were up to me I would have had it around 2pm because I sleep till like 12.

Player-1

Smash Legend
First of all, this is the ONLY tournament I have EVER hosted in my life. To answer your question, I didn't/can't make the decision on what time it starts. It's not my building or business, I'm just advertising the tournament and making the rules, but it's the owners business and he needed it to be at 8 pm. If it were up to me I would have had it around 2pm because I sleep till like 12.
Ok reword that...

Why can't you ever post a topic on the tournament listings that are coincidentally in the day?

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Ok reword that...

Why can't you ever post a topic on the tournament listings that are coincidentally in the day?
Because in GA there are only Waba tournaments which start at 6pm and end late. Thats it. I want a tournament every weekend here, so I tried to get play n trade to host a competitive tournament with our standards, but no one is ****ing going now, so I'm not gunna bother again. There is one thats far away on the 30th, i doubt your parents will drive you to it though.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Ugh, I knew the Barlw community was going to turn into Halo.

Top Bottom