• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kirby music in ssbb...

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
The Kirby series in my opinion received the best musical remixes in the game (Particually metaknight's revenge and kirby boss medley. The music in the game (apart from Home-run contest) is awesome but a lot of Fire Emblem songs did not get orchestrated musical remixes.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
The Kirby series in my opinion received the best musical remixes in the game (Particually metaknight's revenge and kirby boss medley. The music in the game (apart from Home-run contest) is awesome but a lot of Fire Emblem songs did not get orchestrated musical remixes.
I am still disappointed that there is no music from Fire Emblem 4. But yes, the Kirby music in the game is amazing, especially Gourmet Race. The only Kirby song I liked the original version of more was Zero Two.

Pikachu'sBlueWizardHat

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't that happy with Gourmet Race. Kirby songs shouldn't be remixed into metal :(

I usually just leave on Metaknight's music and the Boss Medley.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
What did you expect? Sakurai is biased towards the kirby series, they were the only series that got their number of reps. tripled.

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
Gourmet race now is 100k times cooler o.o. and Fire Emblem "attack" is my favorite I thought it was orchestrated. O-o!

Basmothel

Smash Cadet
You're right. He also hates Metroid...
Because Metroid has 3+ characters that easily fit in the Smash environment and are wanted by many a fan. And Kirby has had most of its popular songs on systems since the SNES to have already been remixed before this game. ¬.¬

I love the Dedede remix most, it is the highest on Halberd for me. Though I wish a few of the Halberd music clips were available on Green Greens...

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
Although Metroid DID get 3 stages this time...
One up from Melee . . . and two of them still suck.

Howzabout everyone lists their favorite songs from each series.

Kirby: Gourmet Race
Mario: Underground Theme (Super Mario World)
LoZ: Gerudo Valley
FE: not entirely sure
F-Zero: Mute City
Sonic the Hedgehog: Live & Learn
Metal Gear Solid: MGS4 Theme of Love
Nintendo: Basic Battle / Final Boss (Golden Sun)
Kid Icarus: Underworld
Animal Crossing: Go K.K. Rider!
Pokemon: Victory Road
Metroid: Vs. Meta Ridley
Brawl: Boss Battle 1
Smash: Smash 64 Credits

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
You're right. He also hates Metroid...
Not true.
Metroid gets THREE stages.
And an awesome boss that appears TWICE.
Not to mention Samus has two COMPLETE movesets, not just one without a down special.
And you can main one or the other, you don't have to use both, or you can left/right taunt repeatedly to change... Sakurai did his best with Metroid.

EON_MagicMan

Smash Cadet
I wasn't a big fan of Brawl's rendition of Gourmet Race, I liked the N64 version better. The "Kirby's Air Ride- Legendary Machine" song is incredible, one of my favourite pieces in the game (and I'd never even played Kirby's Air Ride, although it has some staple Kirby melodies that are recognizable within).

I also though that "Pokémon Diamond & Pearl - Dialga & Palkia Battle" was a very dramatic dueling song, with the pianos and all.

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
Kirby had the most disappointing new level though. And most of the remixes are made metal, I prefer the ones that stayed original.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Kirby had the most disappointing new level though.
Not true, Halberd is the most badass stage from Kirby that made it into smash and probably the coolest of all the Brawl stages. But I do wish that the Kirby series received an extra Brawl stage.

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
What did you expect? Sakurai is biased towards the kirby series, they were the only series that got their number of reps. tripled.
That explains why mario has 7 stages and why kirby has 1 new stage
That explains why Zelda has 4 chars and kirby has 3
That explains why pokemon has 4(technically 6) characters ans kirby has 3
That explains why most items are from mario games

or maybe its that kirby music is really good(so is zelda music)

Top Bottom