The King of Knights - Saber Artoria for Smash Support Thread

Sysmek

Smash Apprentice
Is Babylonia on what streaming service? Also, when are the Camelot movies going to air?
Its on Funimation (since Aniplex US and Funi merged)

Ep 0 is on crunchyroll but thats about it atm, youd have to go on Funimation for the rest (or get them through other means)

First Camelot movie airs May 2020, around the time the Final Heavens Feel movie will air. Babylonia will end around April 2020

Its a great time to be a Type-Moon fan

Also, did you guys hear? Mahoyo/Mahoutsukai no Yoru has another fan translation underway, and its already 50% complete. Its working off of McJons Ch. 1-7 Translation, so theyre halfway done with the rest of Mahoyo (Ch. 8-13 + Omake Chapters)

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...no-Yoru-French-to-English-Translation-Project

Thats the link to the project. They have a discord where they discuss the translation and various other things about TM as well as post updates. Its a French to English translation, so if you guys know French you might be able to lend a hand if you ask

Heres the most recent status update from a few days ago. They think theyll be able to finish before the end of the year

Smasherfan88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
Is Babylonia on what streaming service? Also, when are the Camelot movies going to air?
What Sysmek said, that said the movies aren't airing on TV I believe since they're... well... movies. Gonna have to wait for them to release as Blu-rays or something and wait for someone to put them on Kissanime unless you want to wait longer for the NA releases.

Last edited:

Sysmek

Smash Apprentice
What Sysmek said, that said the movies aren't airing on TV I believe since they're... well... movies. Gonna have to wait for them to release as Blu-rays or something and wait for someone to put them on Kissanime unless you want to wait longer for the NA releases.
Could always import. 9 times out of 10 JP Blu-Rays have english subs. Theyre also cheaper than US Blurays as Aniplex gives JP the option to buy the non limited edition Blu Rays

Smasherfan88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
Could always import. 9 times out of 10 JP Blu-Rays have english subs. Theyre also cheaper than US Blurays as Aniplex gives JP the option to buy the non limited edition Blu Rays
Fair enough, might have to pay a bit extra though due to overseas imports usually have a fee for that, though shouldn't make it all that much more expensive.

What would her stage be like? Any unique mechanics to it. What would the music tracks be?

I personally would see Ryuudou Temple being the stage as that's were a lot of important battles happened in Fate/Stay Night. I see it as a Midgar type stage where the layout is kinda simple but summon mark's appear throughout the stage and when activated, a servant will appear and do something to change the stage.
Lancer would charge up and fire a big AOE blast in the form of Gae Bolg similar to Bahamut Zero.
Caster fires many magic blast all over the stage, perhaps even changing the stage's layout.
Assassin does quick but very telegraphed slashes. If you're hit by one of them you'll likely be instantly K.O'd.
Rider would use Geal Force for a few dive bombing attacks.
Berserker would just be a stage boss. A very HARD stage boss.
Gilgamesh would rain down weapons and you'll have to find cover before he's done charging the attack.
Archer would do his iconic prayer and completely changes the stage to Unlimited Blade Works for a while before reverting back.

As for music, I'm not that familiar with it but The Sword of Promised Victory and EMIYA should absolutely be part of the music.

Artix

Smash Journeyman
What would her stage be like? Any unique mechanics to it. What would the music tracks be?

I personally would see Ryuudou Temple being the stage as that's were a lot of important battles happened in Fate/Stay Night. I see it as a Midgar type stage where the layout is kinda simple but summon mark's appear throughout the stage and when activated, a servant will appear and do something to change the stage.
Lancer would charge up and fire a big AOE blast in the form of Gae Bolg similar to Bahamut Zero.
Caster fires many magic blast all over the stage, perhaps even changing the stage's layout.
Assassin does quick but very telegraphed slashes. If you're hit by one of them you'll likely be instantly K.O'd.
Rider would use Geal Force for a few dive bombing attacks.
Berserker would just be a stage boss. A very HARD stage boss.
Gilgamesh would rain down weapons and you'll have to find cover before he's done charging the attack.
Archer would do his iconic prayer and completely changes the stage to Unlimited Blade Works for a while before reverting back.

As for music, I'm not that familiar with it but The Sword of Promised Victory and EMIYA should absolutely be part of the music.
Ryuudou Temple is great and all, but I think Fuyuki City would make more sense as her home stage.

I personally want it to be a roaming stage like Delfino Plaza, where you're in a floating platform as it travels to various landmarks of the city (Emiya Residence, Tohsaka Mansion, Fuyuki Bridge, Ryuudou Temple, etc.)

You know, Archer's UBW would be awesome, but I gotta wonder, what would happen if a Stage Morph took place right after Archer changes the stage to UBW?

Last edited:

Sysmek

Smash Apprentice
Ryuudou Temple is great and all, but I think Fuyuki City would make more sense as her home stage.

I personally want it to be a roaming stage like Delfino Plaza, where you're in a floating platform as it travels to various landmarks of the city (Emiya Residence, Tohsaka Mansion, Fuyuki Bridge, Ryuudou Temple, etc.)

You know, Archer's UBW would be awesome, but I gotta wonder, what would happen if a Stage Morph took place right after Archer changes the stage to UBW?
Idk, what would happen if you used a Reality Marble inside a Reality Marble