• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kaio-Ken Game (Ridiculous %)

ZetaRokure

Smash Cadet
I'm interested in gaining a superior understanding of additional methods through which other Lucario mains manipulate Lucario while in possession of immense Aura (130%+).

I know nagging with side B's laser can net you safe percent in order to gain a future advantage, but could be laughed off as a slight and meager one.
Hilariously enough, (Possible Horizontal Up B)~Dash Attack~ Fsmash kills opponents at a staggering 30% with approximately 170% accumulated, though this has solely been tested at local gatherings and on For Glory.

Mika Dagger-Fists

Smash Rookie
Due to the input lag I experience online, I tend to use his special moves more to increase my survivability rather than KO the opponent by making any attempts at a read. His stored Aura Spheres at that percent have the capability to push your opponent towards a defensive game due to the percents it can kill them at(if they know the character or aren't suicidal). And Force Palm at that percent already has the power to cover almost half of the Town and City stage, FP at 190% doesn't seem to reach the other character when they haven't moved from the spot they spawned at on the center of the stage, so it doesn't seem to make it the whole 50% of the map. Either way, Force Palm makes an awesome zoning tool at high percents.

I'm new here and don't get the lingo just yet, did you mean that the moves killed while used in a combination in that order or as single attacks? Trying them out in Training Mode at 170% against a fox at 30%(or as close as I could get it) at the center of the stage isn't getting me any KO's except with Fsmash(charged or uncharged?) when I try the strikes out on their own with no follow-ups.

Any Lucario experts adept in the Ways of the Force Palm feel free to correct this young Padawan if he dun goofed.

Last edited:

ZetaRokure

Smash Cadet
Due to the input lag I experience online, I tend to use his special moves more to increase my survivability rather than KO the opponent by making any attempts at a read. His stored Aura Spheres at that percent have the capability to push your opponent towards a defensive game due to the percents it can kill them at(if they know the character or aren't suicidal). And Force Palm at that percent already has the power to cover almost half of the Town and City stage, FP at 190% doesn't seem to reach the other character when they haven't moved from the spot they spawned at on the center of the stage, so it doesn't seem to make it the whole 50% of the map. Either way, Force Palm makes an awesome zoning tool at high percents.

I'm new here and don't get the lingo just yet, did you mean that the moves killed while used in a combination in that order or as single attacks? Trying them out in Training Mode at 170% against a fox at 30%(or as close as I could get it) at the center of the stage isn't getting me any KO's except with Fsmash(charged or uncharged?) when I try the strikes out on their own with no follow-ups.

Any Lucario experts adept in the Ways of the Force Palm feel free to correct this young Padawan if he dun goofed.
As a combination. If your opponent misses their tech, the hitstun will allow you to just slightly connect an Fsmash. I believe however, that some characters may perhaps be able to roll away.

Force Palm is amazing, although a skilled player will be able to elude it with rolls in conjunction with spot dodges.

Mika Dagger-Fists

Smash Rookie
As a combination. If your opponent misses their tech, the hitstun will allow you to just slightly connect an Fsmash. I believe however, that some characters may perhaps be able to roll away.

Force Palm is amazing, although a skilled player will be able to elude it with rolls in conjunction with spot dodges.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to conduct any useful experiments online as of yet, input delay doesn't allow it. Most of my killing has come from firing a high powered AS towards an opponent that would reach them at the moment they touch the ground, hoping they don't manage to recover fast enough to dodge or block it, maybe I should take more approaches from an opponents missed tech into practice against some CPUs, lol. The more you know.

Top Bottom