• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jiano nair

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
i was watching a Jiano vid recently and i noticed how he uses nair in this weird we so he can combo out of it. its kinda hard to explain its like he jumps really short, then he does it and he lands. i'm pretty sure hes the only falcon that can do it. i watched darkrain play once and all he does is spam cstick so he can'tt nair, and i've never seen a level 9 cpu do it.

does anyone have any tips on performing it, and is it essential to being a good falcon? please help.

p.s. if anyone has AR and could break down exactly how it works frame by frame that'd be a huge help

Vall3y

Smash Lord
lol
u said darkrain doesnt use it and he is pretty good so no i guess its just a showoff technique
better learn something more important like moonwalk

derfmaster

Smash Cadet
wow what odd replies.

anyways, i /think/ that he doesnt fastfall out of it, so that you get 2 kicks, and can still combo.

^i like ur ps vid. why all sonics, TA and charges? o.o

Vall3y

Smash Lord
huh its not all sonics TA and charges and i use advanced variations kinda
anyway its cool that im not the only pen spinning smasher lol.
if you wanna talk i got msn samuraiguy@gmail.com. i could use some ideas...
so lets not go too ot here

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
i was watching a Jiano vid recently and i noticed how he uses nair in this weird we so he can combo out of it. its kinda hard to explain its like he jumps really short, then he does it and he lands. i'm pretty sure hes the only falcon that can do it. i watched darkrain play once and all he does is spam cstick so he can'tt nair, and i've never seen a level 9 cpu do it.

does anyone have any tips on performing it, and is it essential to being a good falcon? please help.

p.s. if anyone has AR and could break down exactly how it works frame by frame that'd be a huge help
can u at least provide us with a video?

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
Falcon's aerial game sucks, just stick with the dash attacks. Dash attacks and falcon punch.
you gotta be ****ing kidding me rigth!?:mad:
Flacons dash attack is not good, and his Falcon punch is
good if you can land it but its wayyyy too punishable:dizzy:

that post deserve's minus rep:psycho:

Falcons air game is really good he's all about comboes
in order to be a good Falcon, you must first learn to shuffle

Grave

Smash Rookie
what the heck is a Jiano, ad who is this ken guy I see on youtube so much?

Cra$hman

Smash Lord

bakura, don't post on smashboards when your'e drunk it makes you look like an idiot

Grave

Smash Rookie
No ways... my friend can do like 15 average a match...
moonwalk is sex

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice

wtf are you on about man. Shuffling? I'm not playing blackjack.

Guys I'm making a falcon video that's totally gonna blow your minds. Just wait.

EDIT
hey crashman, were you one of the guys I played ds with at FC6? When we were all out in the lobby area playing big brain academy?

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
wtf are you on about man. Shuffling? I'm not playing blackjack.

Guys I'm making a falcon video that's totally gonna blow your minds. Just wait.

EDIT
hey crashman, were you one of the guys I played ds with at FC6? When we were all out in the lobby area playing big brain academy?
no, my ds ran out of battery at fc6 and noone had a charger (stupid ds lites having different charger)

Sighrax

Smash Lord
hey crashman i know you invented the windmill of fury do you think falcon has the same possibilities? maybe if you go into training mode and do alot of shoulder presses and make him like angelobangelo shoulders it would be more effective?

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
well I definitely have a mario kart ds record of someone named crashman in my list, are there two crashmans?

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
no, cuz then crash would have to use roids in a combo video i dont know how that would work out and if he did it hed be kicked out of DA by a landslide vote

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer

Im pretty sure this is a joke right....

huh its not all sonics TA and charges and i use advanced variations kinda
anyway its cool that im not the only pen spinning smasher lol.
if you wanna talk i got msn samuraiguy@gmail.com. i could use some ideas...
so lets not go too ot here
Im still in trainin Vall.

Falcon's aerial game sucks, just stick with the dash attacks. Dash attacks and falcon punch.
what the heck is a Jiano, ad who is this ken guy I see on youtube so much?
I own you both in this game and in life.

Kroy

Smash Apprentice
Where you'd least suspect. That's right you know.
Ah, the path of exponentially increasing digression is such a great thing to witness. I wonder how long it will take for this thread to get axed.

And I am going to assume Afro is kidding. But if you aren't take an axe and chop your SSBM disc and console into a thousand pieces, and never post on this site again please. I wanna see that vid though.

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
And I am going to assume Afro is kidding. But if you aren't take an axe and chop your SSBM disc and console into a thousand pieces, and never post on this site again please. I wanna see that vid though.
aw cmon, give me some credit here

anyway yeah I'm makin a falcon vid but not one about the imfamous dash attack+ falcon punch combo. As cool as that would be though. I'll put that second on the list.

Palafrak the valiant

Smash Cadet
If hit with properly, Falcon's n-air will paralyze the opponent temporarily. I think that this "freeze" is able to be exploited only through fastfall, l-cancel.
I haven't tried this, but my friend plays Falcon. I can always ask him.

I also like how in these character specific threads, you can magically go HORRIBLY off topic, such as these words of wisdom:
Itty bitty baby, itty bitty boat.
I don't believe it.
Habeeb it.
TWINKYHOUUUUUUUUUUUSE!!!

Sighrax

Smash Lord
I'm thinking of patenting my signature move
It's basically when you dair (down aerial) someone and then dair (down aerial) them again, like in a row.

I will call it the Sighrax Stomp

gtfo

Smash Apprentice
Or like, when you jab, and then jab again; that always throws off my opponents. I will call it the "tek jabs"

bbb

Smash Champion
I shall patent the greatest combo to ever combo it's way into Comboville, known simply as the "Plan Nine Ultra Spectacular Combo of Splendidness" it shall be executed as follows: forward B to get them in the air, then the finisher, a good old fashioned up B, at which point you scream out 'YES!' in victorious harmony with the Captain.
However, if you don't yell 'YES!', and whoever you are playing against catches you, you must then rub a cheese grater on your groin area whilest drinking Mayonnaise.

DYC

Smash Champion
thanks afro-ninja
9 replies until i get a real response, smashboards sucks.
It's alright Stacheman, just wait until the rest of the boards are exposed to the Captain version of the windmill of Fury infinite.

Madness will ensue.

Top Bottom