• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The inverted shroom - Toadette!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigglover

Smash Lord

Toadette is a character from the Mario franchise who debuted in Mario Kart: Double Dash. She immediately became a fan favourite, having lots of fan art and shipping theories between herself and Toad created, and since then she has become a long-staying member of the franchise. She would be a fantastic representative for the spin offs, which IMO would represent something more than Waluigi or Daisy. They are both human characters, but Toadette represents both spin offs, and the race of the Toad.

And she's in Paper Mario, which would be a cute alternate costume :p

I don't have time to make a full-OP right now, I will finish it later. Sorry guys.

Supporters
jigglover

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to see another female character and a another small character. But I think Mario has other reps. that have more popularity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom