• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
yes

we got a new member welcome to are clan what is ya class
my is evil+fire+brawler

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I will make the banner but I am out of town right now. I am at friends house in Oregon.

Ronike

Smash Ace
You can make the clan banner before mine Sinz. I really am in no rush. Welcome to the clan.

Zefyrinus

Smash Apprentice
Armygeddon Bomb said:
Zefyrinus, you can just change your alignment easily. So it's not too big of a deal.
I'm not sure if I want to step on the dark side. But I'll think about it...

BTW what is Ing?

Ronike

Smash Ace
The ing were the "bad guys" from metroid prime 2. They were supposed to be the exact opposite of the peace loving luminoth. THey could posses most creatures and increase both the host and the ing's power. For more info, find info on MP2

Ronike

Smash Ace
Delete some Pms SPIKY. Sorry to post it here, but that is the only way I can get to him. On the topic of MP, I didn't think it was that hard, but the sky temple keys were so annoying to collect. And MP3 looks so kick a$$!!!! What do you guys think about it?

Armygeddon Bomb

Smash Ace
Some aspects of it are hard, like boss strategies. The only thing I thought was hard about it was the Emperor Ing. Dark Samus 4 was easy and I only finished it off with 4 minutes left. After collecting all the items, I'll go to hard mode.

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
ya

little besy playing shadow the heghog kick A@@ game guns more guns also guns but this games so ****in hard for me to s oo f it

Ronike

Smash Ace
Delete Some Pms Spiky!!!!!

As for the boss difficulties, for the most part I thought they were easy (I had some problems with the giant fish right around where you get the gravity boost), but the emperor was really, really hard! It was almost one of the most difficult bosses ever IMO and I have played a ton of VGs. Course it was made more difficult since I used up all my weapon ammo on one of the first forms, so I had to use the charge shot to just fire a normal shot :urg: .An interesting thing some one noticed (i dunno who) was that the dark samus blue orbs were emanating out of the emperor's body after the battle, so it was likely that D.S was in it.

Armygeddon Bomb

Smash Ace
IMO, that was because it was mutated by phazon. But, none the less, Emporer Ing was hard. Here is some strategies on beating it:
1. Use the light beam only on the first part of the battle, especially at the eye.
2. When fighting the mutated Emporer Ing, destroy the flying things for ammo.

Are we going to talk about this clan? (Not including Metroid Prime 2)

Ronike

Smash Ace
This is what tends to happen in clans, they reach some topic and talk about it for a while and then move onto a new topic. It happens all the time in the KoH (most recently flaming Omenator). Limiting topics only can lead to inactivity (again look at the KoH). If you have a topic in mind, by all means suggest it. If you want though, I can battle you. I was going to battle SPIKY, but I can't until he deletes some Pms!!!

Ronike

Smash Ace
How about this... I use only one potion while you can use all three of yours? That should just about even it out. And besisdes, I play no stakes in that what ever I win I donate back. I just play for the fun and the exp. Lets see how it goes anyway, the stats sometimes seem not to matter at all. As for joining this clan, I'll think about it. KoH is extremely inactive as of late, so if they still are in two weeks, I will tell them I am leaving, do one final updated ranking, and then join this clan, so long as you guys remain active.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Thx for accepting Armygeddon and for the honorable, however short, battle. For those wondering, Armygeddon won. However, somehow immeadiately afterwards I went after Loki (who from now on I will refering to as "that god d@mned crazy monkey!!!") on a crazy whim and beat him for the first time! w00t! for me. Oh and congrats to getting this thread to the fiery level.

Edit: Now three times in a row and my characters in this and AQ leveled up at once. Thats just eerie! Perhaps losing to you Armygeddon is good luck :)

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
O **** Then I Chaleg You To A Battle Not Card Battle A Battle Battle And Plz Dont Use Any Posions Im Only On Level 1

Ronike

Smash Ace
If you are talking to me SPIKY, PLEASE FIRST DELETE SOME PMS!!!! You can't send more out or recieve any until you do so. If you don't know how, go to you userCP and go to list private messages. Then check a few (or a lot) and go to the pull down menu and choose the option delete, then click the button that says move. We can't battle til U do so, and it is common courtesy. Also don't forget to delete the ones you have sent by doing the same, just from your inbox

EDIT (for all others): If you are on and want to talk, go to our homepage and join the chat.

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
yes

look at my new banner i had linkmaster make it and also shadow owns you
also yes if you what to chat go to the ing hive chat on the inghive website
my new banner owns you
o ya i lost to renike i could even hit im it keep on saying 0 takein
but im at level 1 so dont balme me

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
you ing thay pimped ya banner with blue hahahahahaahha
its time for pimp ya banner theme song:we got to pimp ya banner pimp ya banner dadaad
at least you have a banner becase all these nobbz dont got em becase there dumb dadada
o ya pimp ya bannnner dadada o ya
welcome to pimp ya banner show with bannerxibt
hahahaa

Ronike

Smash Ace
Please don't post so many times in a row, you will get in trouble. Also, something is wrong with the background of your banner Armygeddon

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
yo im sorry for makeing 1000 psot in a row haha but im trying to get a least 100 posts nevermind ill quit :laugh: :laugh:

Top Bottom