• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ideal character roster as told by me.

Nostradamus

Smash Rookie
Andy
Animal Crossing (Main Protagonist)
Ashley
Bomberman
Bowser
Bowser Jr. (Shadow Mario Transformation)
Black Shadow
Captain Falcon
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong
Fox
Ganondorf
Geno
Ice Climbers
Ike
Jigglypuff
King Dedede
King K. Rool
Kirby
Krystal
Link
Lucario
Lucas
Luigi
Mario
Megaman
Meta Knight
Mewtwo
Micaiah
Mr. Game & Watch
Peach
Pikachu
Pikmin and Olimar
Pit
Pokemon Rival
Pokemon Trainer
Ridley
Samus
Snake
Sonic
Wario
Wolf O'Donnell
Yokuba
Yoshi
Zelda (Sheik Transformation)
Zero Suit Samus

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
...Mii?

And no Marth? No Isaac? No Felix? Four Third-Parties? Sorry, I don't like your roster.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My ideal roster has Prof. Hector in it

Nostradamus

Smash Rookie
It's terrible why? Oh that's right, it's because you want characters from Japanese games you've never played.

vesperview

Smash Hero
It's terrible why? Oh that's right, it's because you want characters from Japanese games you've never played.
No, because of this

Andy
Ashley
Baby Bowser
Black Shadow
Ness
Wolf O'Donnell
Specially the bolded and underlined one and I'm the last person in these boards who wants a game filled with obscure Japan crap, two or three are fine, you on the other hand seem like the type of idiot who doesn't even consider the possibilities.

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
it's ok 6/10. I personally think Mii's are too generic and not really all-stars, same goes for Ashley though she's not generic. Also didn't Megaman get screwed already?

Infinite Krullen

Smash Journeyman
You are nostradamus a belgian comic character who is ****ing crazy.
This roster aint fine, and you say we dont want characters from japanese games we never played?? So what, Marth is one cool character with alot of potential. We all know this already but who cares.
You want ness in it, isn't that from some japanse game? Also Mii would probably be a AT instead of a character, can you give me one attack for Mii that isn't a punch, kick or headbutt. Zero suit samus is not gonna happen, two samus'es in one game. Zero suit will be a custome more likely. I also agree with the ones above me on Andy and Ashley.
And why is Snake two times on this crazy list.

vesperview

Smash Hero
You are nostradamus a belgian comic character who is ****ing crazy.
This roster aint fine, and you say we dont want characters from japanese games we never played?? So what, Marth is one cool character with alot of potential. We all know this already but who cares.
You want ness in it, isn't that from some japanse game? Also Mii would probably be a AT instead of a character, can you give me one attack for Mii that isn't a punch, kick or headbutt. Zero suit samus is not gonna happen, two samus'es in one game. Zero suit will be a custome more likely. I also agree with the ones above me on Andy and Ashley.
And why is Snake two times on this crazy list.
Ness is not Japan only, Marth isn't Japan only anymore and *Megafacepalm* Zero Suit Samus is confirmed, idiot, you don't know a thing do you?

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
but Ness has a slim chance to make it in again so :ohwell: I don't think he is comming back, Lucas is fine and even better.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
And you're telling this to us because...?
This place is a discussion, not a place to post your wishlists. We don't care about it.

volbound1700

Smash Master
My ideal would have

All current characters
All Melee Characters

Plus
Megaman
Geno
Krystal
Ridley
Tails
Knuckles
Bomberman
Bowser Jr.
King K. Rool
Mike Jones

Zero suit samus is not gonna happen, two samus'es in one game. Zero suit will be a custome more likely.
Lol, I confused it with dark Samus srry for mistake xD lol I'm so stupid, 5 seconds ago I realized it was Zamus xD I was just about to edit but in 5 sec there are 2 post already xD
Samus's color changes have all been revealed. Dark Samus is nothing like Samus. So to re-quote vesperview:

idiot, you don't know a thing do you?

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Andy
Ashley
Bomberman
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Black Shadow
Captain Falcon
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong
Fox
Ganondorf
Geno
Ice Climbers
Ike
Jigglypuff
King Dedede
King K. Rool
Kirby
Krystal
Link
Lucario
Lucas
Luigi
Mario
Megaman
Meta Knight
Mewtwo
Micaiah
Mii
Mr. Game & Watch
Ness
Peach
Pikachu
Pikmin and Olimar
Pit
Pokemon Rival
Pokemon Trainer
Ridley
Samus
Sheik
Snake
Sonic
Wario
Wolf O'Donnell
Yoshi
Zelda
Zero Suit Samus
Hmm, if Vivian, Midna and Sukapon were there instead of wolf, Ashley and pokemon Rival it would have been the best roster prediction I've ever seen.

Edit: Not sure about Black shadow though......

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Ehhh... I dont like Ashley at all, not a fan of Andy, or his chances, and I REALLY, REALLY dont like the idea of Miis being playable. Theyre MIIS!! I dont want to be fighting a bunch of ludicrous homer simpson and naruto look-alikes... bleh

Other than that, its fine by me.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Andy - I'd like this franchise to get some representation but I think asking for a character is a bit much.

Animal Crossing - I hope not, but it's sadly possible.

Ashley - Hell no. Especially not before characters like Marth and Isaac. I don't even see why people put this useless character in t heir rosters...

Bomberman - Beyond unlikely.

Bowser Jr. - Maybe... depends on the other Mario reps. I guess he definitely has a chance and will be at least an AT.

Black Shadow - Doubtful, but F-Zero is an amazing racing franchise, the only one I like. I'd love to see a second rep.

Captain Falcon - Falcon Pinch?

Geno - Sure. I loved Mario RPG and would love to see Geno in Brawl

King K. Rool - Maybe. He isn't one of my OMG MUST BE IN characters, but if the roster allows for it, then yes.

Lucario - Possible, but I don't have much stance on this. All of the pokemon reps are the same to me. "Whatever, I don't really care" since there are so many of them.

Megaman - Seems his chances have been severely damaged, as well as a supposed likely-believable "prophet" (NyaseNya) said he was not in (this persons other information is all turning out to be true).

Mewtwo - Whatever.

Micaiah - Please? Unless non-lord characters have a shot. PLEASE! Not three sword users in Brawl from FE!

Mii - I would hate to have Miis as playable in Brawl. I don't want to go online against a bunch of stupid looking characters from anime shows and joke Miis with things like a ***** for a face.

Mr. Game & Watch - Maybe, even likely.

Ness - Rather have Claus

Pikachu - NO NO NO!! Oh wait he is confirmed.

Pikmin and Olimar - Wasn't much of an Olimar fan, but I figured he would end up playable. Similar to the AC char for me, oh well.

Pokemon Rival - Why? So many freaking Pokemon reps...

Ridley - Yes! Metroid NEEDS representation. It's by far the most underrepresented franchise in Smash Bros, in EVERY GAME. I seriously don't see how Star Fox gets more reps than Metroid...

Sheik - Zelda Down B, woo!

Wolf O'Donnell - Over Falco, just for SSE purposes. Would stir things up a bit more than Falco would. He is also just as important or more so to the SF franchise now due to Falco's awkward position (leaves, comes back, leaves, comes back).

Ridley22

Smash Ace
What's with pokemon rival all of a sudden? Really why? Ashley and Andy too. FAILLLL

Cinder

Smash Master
Andy
Ashley
Bomberman
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Black Shadow
Captain Falcon
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong
Fox
Ganondorf
Geno
Ice Climbers
Ike
Jigglypuff
King Dedede
King K. Rool
Kirby
Krystal
Link
Lucario
Lucas
Luigi
Mario
Megaman
Meta Knight
Mewtwo
Micaiah
Mii
Mr. Game & Watch
Ness
Peach
Pikachu
Pikmin and Olimar
Pit
Pokemon Rival
Pokemon Trainer
Ridley
Samus
Sheik
Snake
Sonic
Wario
Wolf O'Donnell
Yoshi
Zelda
Zero Suit Samus
O_o...ideal? Mii? Andy? Ashley? Pokemon Rival? *sigh*...at least you have Lucario, Geno, and Krystal...

Seriously, don't pass any roster off as "ideal"...until the game comes out, there's no such thing...

Top Bottom