• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The hype is finally real!!

Do you think the leak is real?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura-chan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wii-R-Lights
6 days. Just 6 more days till we know it all. 6 more days till Super Smash Bros. for 3DS launches in Japan.
We've spent little over a year just waiting and speculating, and now it's finally happening! Who do you think will be in the roster? What surprises are ahead?
This is going to be the best Smash yet! I can't wait!

KingZing

Smash Journeyman
I'm expecting a new trailer this week with the Hype 3: Ridley, K Rool and Mewtwo, and maybe also starring the Duck Hunt Dog.

Also, the leak is totally real since Shulk was revealed and his official render was the same as the one in the leak, but there should be more surprises! It was not the final roster.

I can't wait either!

Smash G

Smash Journeyman
Was the validity of the leak still being questioned? It's real. There's no debate to be had here. Unless you're talking about some other leak I don't know about.

crazyjbob

Smash Rookie
NNID
Phire.3D
I'm expecting the street date to be broken at anytime the week of release.

Last edited:

Sakura-chan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wii-R-Lights
Was the validity of the leak still being questioned? It's real. There's no debate to be had here. Unless you're talking about some other leak I don't know about.
Yes, I'm still questioning the validity of the leak. Yes, I know Shulk's render in the leak is the same as his official art, but... Duck Hunt Dog? Really?

TheZapp

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I'm still questioning the validity of the leak. Yes, I know Shulk's render in the leak is the same as his official art, but... Duck Hunt Dog? Really?
Now if the reason you are doubting it is the inclusion of DHD, then thats wrong. In brawl if u told people rob would be in because of a leak everyone would have said the same
The so called "hype" 3 are the 3 characters that MOST people want. They are K K ROOL, mew two and ridley

Last edited:

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
I'm predicting a veteran a day until release and then the full roster to kill time until Smash Wii U.

Reminder:
Ness
Ganondorf
Falco
Jigglypuff
ROB

are part of the leak, are veterans, and haven;t been revealed yet so there is hope. We already know the starting roster thanks to the Japanese Demo, so now they will be only showing unlockables.

A new comer trailer feat. Mewtwo, Ridley, K. Rool, Ganondorf, and Jigglypuff would be hype. Like, Link is fighting Ganondorf, Jigglypuff is fighting Mewtwo, Ridley is fighting Samus, and K. Rool fights DK.

Then the screen goes black.

A laugh is heard

Suddenly DUCK HUNT DOG LAUGHS IT UP.

Sakura-chan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wii-R-Lights
Now if the reason you are doubting it is the inclusion of DHD, then thats wrong. In brawl if u told people rob would be in because of a leak everyone would have said the same
The so called "hype" 3 are the 3 characters that MOST people want. They are K K ROOL, mew two and ridley
Now, I don't think the leak is FULLY false, as I like the idea of some characters of the leak getting in, but I've always never believed in Smash leaks. The only leak I truly believed in was the Gematsu Leak, which was deconfirmed due to Chrom not making it as playable.
Also, thanks for telling me who the Hype 3 is.

topspin1617

Smash Apprentice
NNID
topspin1617
3DS FC
0318-7760-0788
Now, I don't think the leak is FULLY false, as I like the idea of some characters of the leak getting in, but I've always never believed in Smash leaks. The only leak I truly believed in was the Gematsu Leak, which was deconfirmed due to Chrom not making it as playable.
Also, thanks for telling me who the Hype 3 is.
You really have to try to differentiate whether you think the leak is real or not from your opinions on the characters shown.

Sakura-chan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wii-R-Lights
I'm predicting a veteran a day until release and then the full roster to kill time until Smash Wii U.

Reminder:
Ness
Ganondorf
Falco
Jigglypuff
ROB

are part of the leak, are veterans, and haven;t been revealed yet so there is hope. We already know the starting roster thanks to the Japanese Demo, so now they will be only showing unlockables.

A new comer trailer feat. Mewtwo, Ridley, K. Rool, Ganondorf, and Jigglypuff would be hype. Like, Link is fighting Ganondorf, Jigglypuff is fighting Mewtwo, Ridley is fighting Samus, and K. Rool fights DK.

Then the screen goes black.

A laugh is heard

Suddenly DUCK HUNT DOG LAUGHS IT UP.
Of course Ness is getting in, he's part of the Original 12 and very, very hyped.
So is Jigglypuff, but she really isn't as hyped.
Also, good idea for a trailer.

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
The leak was all but confirmed the day Shulk was revealed in my opinion. Now, it's just a matter of if we're going to see the rest of the roster on release day or if someone shows it to us early through broken street date rules.

For me, I'm just excited to see what kinds of changes some of the veterans have had, and to of course, eventually see them in HD on the Wii U version.

Last edited:

EndlessSmash

Smash Cadet
The promised day is about to arrive...

I too think the leak is real; the leaked videos added validity to the leaked roster. Seeing as Dr Mario somehow made it back, it gives me hope that Mewtwo may "strike back".

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
PROOF IT'S FAKE:
1. He obviously just got lucky with Shulk's artwork.
2. Dr Mario is dumb.
3. Duck Hunt Dog is dumb.
4. Dark Pit is dumb.
5. The footage is a Brawl mod, Nintendo copyrighted it because they own Brawl.
6. Sakurai would never do Falcondorf again.
7. ESRB doesn't play games.

Last edited:

TheZapp

Smash Journeyman
PROOF IT'S FAKE:
1. He obviously just got lucky with Shulk's artwork.
2. Dr Mario is dumb.
3. Duck Hunt Dog is dumb.
4. Dark Pit is dumb.
5. The footage is a Brawl mod, Nintendo copyrighted it because they own Brawl.
6. Sakurai would never do Falcondorf again.
7. ESRB doesn't play games.
2. Maybe
3. You can't say that, he has made a lot of random additions
4. No, its his series and he has a lot of bias
5. Idk
6. While i hope he's not falcondorf. I think he will be
7. idk

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I appreciate the hype, but leak threads are not currently being allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom