• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hyli Combo (Video)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So yeah..the first time I posted about the Hyli combo...I had no video.

I still don't but I have videos of people using it in matchs :).

This is one of the best Hyli combo's I have seen that is in a video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VZ1FupRFIxI&mode=related&search=
Hyli combo at: 2:47.

If you want to put videos here I will add them to the first post if they have Hyli combos in them.

I'm really just doing this because I am bored XD.

Oh yeah..most of you know but for those who don't...

Hyli combo = Upsmash to Fsmash.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
How about this: When any Marth uses upsmash as part of any combo vs any character at any percent, let's call it a Cactuar combo. And we will do this just because I have done it to people in recorded high level tournament matches. *points at Cactuar vs Forward 3 from Evo West*

:laugh:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
How about this: When any Marth uses upsmash as part of any combo vs any character at any percent, let's call it a Cactuar combo. And we will do this just because I have done it to people in recorded high level tournament matches. *points at Cactuar vs Forward 3 from Evo West*

:laugh:
But then you ruin the point of a Hyli combo! It was made to make fun of the TGM combo! But it turns out that it actually works...better then the TGM combo!

XD.

Fun hanging out with you and doing all those FFA matchs at FC Cactuar.

Top Bottom