• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Histoy Of SSBB's Smashers - Segment 3 - Climbing Angels

SD - Steven Duda

Smash Cadet
I'm going over not one, but two Brawl smashers, Pit and Ice Climbers that only had a few games.

Pit:
Pit is a angel and he was in a game called Kid Icarus in 1986 for the NES. It took a long time till a sequel. In 1991 Kid Icarus Of Myths And Monsters for the Game Boy. Pit make many cameo apperances, most in WarioWare games. Now Pit is in Brawl and noone could of wanted him in the game. We have known Pit for 22 years. Man he had only a few games.

Ice Climbers:
The Ice Climbers are acualy two smashers in one. The two people are Popo and Nana. In 1985 one year before Pit, the Ice Climbers apperared in the game Ice Climbers for the NES. All you have to do is the climb a mountin. There was now other games for the Ice Climbers so they put them in Melee as a WTF smasher. Then many people did not want them in Brawl and it was fun to see all of the people be mad at them on September 14 2007 when on the DOJO confirmed them to be playable. We have known the Ice Climbers for 23 years.

Next time I will go back in time with the best 2P ever, Luigi. Till then see ya! Now I have to climb up to hevan.

Top Bottom