• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hammer Bros. throw down!

puppetsquid

Smash Rookie

----------------------------------------
Hey guys I heard you love clone characters and want more Marioverse reps!

Ok, so, I mostly did this for animation practice, and I don't expect to see these guys ever appear in the game, but I'm a lore nerd so a lot of thought went into these guys and I figured you might appreciate it.

Don't expect explanations from the video; I considered doing a VO for it explaining the history and references and potential gameplay buuut I have a terrible mic and that's not really my style. Instead, feel free to leave opinions and ideas for these guys!

----------------------------------------​

(Also, I never got around to making costumes but here's my thoughts; All Projectile variants, Red/Green and Black/Yellow ninjas, home and away Charged armor, L33T Bros, and Dry Bros)

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I don't support Hammer Bro and I think he merits to be an assist trophy. And I'm glad he is. Having Hammer Bro as an assist trophy is just as bad as having Raditz or Zabuza as a support character in a shonen jump game, which isn't bad at all.

Laniv

Smash Lord
You know, I saw that animation and I thought, "You know, that's actually pretty clever"

I support this. It's a nice idea and I feel like Hammer Bros. could actually work

I may be biased because the hammer bros are my favorite mario enemy

Otoad64

Smash Lord
hammer bros would actually work quite well in my opinion! seem like the logical next playable mario enemy after plant

Top Bottom