• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Great Demon King Koopa

Ehkoes

Smash Rookie
Long ago Bowser was known as the Great King Koopa. He was a kind king and ruled as such. But, King Toadstool of this time was so frightened by King Koopa's appearance that he ordered his followers to attack Bowser's kingdom. A war raged on for so long that it was forgotten by the people of Toadstool how the war had even started. Many Kings and Queens of the Toadstool royal family had
come and gone. After so long, it was assumed that the Great King Koopa was pure evil and he was to be feared as such. Bowser was written down into history as having started this horrific war of unnecessary blood shed. After many centuries of fighting the current Queen decided that the war had gone on long enough, and asked the Toad people of Mushroom village to help her in
her last "final strike". Bowser's kingdom fell soon after; he was defeated. The Great King was brought to the feet of Queen Toadstool, and cursed bands were placed upon him to restrain his terrifying power and appearance. Bowser was deeply affected by all this. His people attacked and killed without warning. His appearance altered for no reason other than that they feared how he looked. All this greatly saddened the once Great King. He was banned from the lands and the newly named Mushroom Kingdom, marked with the the name of the Great Demon King Koopa. His sadness turned to a greater depression, and later to pure rage. He swore vengeance
on the Mushroom Kingdom and the Royal family Toadstool. Many years went by and a new ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom now held the thrown, Princess Peach Toadstool. In these years of so called peace Bowser rebuilt and readied an army of followers still loyal
to him. Although the Mushroom Kingdom may have forgotten why the war was started, Bowser and his people have not. Now Bowser was not sure how to restore his appearance and power, but he is positive that only Princess Peach Toadstool is capable of doing so. Numerous times, attacks were launched on the Mushroom Kingdom to kidnap the Princess Toadstool, but every time Bowser's plans were foiled by the heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom; Mario, Luigi and Yoshi. The Great King Koopa only continued to grow enraged
with every failed attempt. He began to set into motion his "final strike", when suddenly a man appeared in his throne room. Bowser demanded his name and how he was able to infiltrate his castle and even more so his private quarters.

The mysterious man merely replied, "I am Ehkoes. Great Demon King, I have a proposal for you."

Bowser without thought shot an enormous fireball at the intruder and roared, "I am not a Demon! The ones who placed this curse upon
me, the ones who murdered my people in cold blood, they are the demons!"

When the smoke cleared from the fireball Ehkoes still stood, unflinched, the shot seemed to have phased right through, destroying the floor behind him. The Great King then began to charge an even more powerful fireball.

"My apologies Great King Koopa." said the man. "I've come to offer you a proposal Bowser."

Bowser decided to let him speak and shot his fireball out a closed window. The shot broke the glass and part of
the cement wall, and in a bright flash and thunderous sound exploded in the air,
sending shock waves that could be felt from miles around.

"You do not need the power of Princess Peach to release you from your curse, you must only
become stronger in your weakened state.

Bowser roared, "FOOL! I am limited by these bands that the old witch placed upon me.

Ehkoes retaliated by saying, "If I am a fool, then Lord Bowser is even more
so."

Rage flew into Bowser's eyes and with surprising speed jumped and landed feet from the man, his breath seering the floor around him.

He looked back at the Great King who towered four feet over him and stated, "Your temper will be the death of you."

Bowser let out a fearsome snare, fire scorching out of his nostrils and slashed at the man. His claws passed right through.
"Coward!" roared Bowser.

"If you don't believe me," replied Ehkoes "then I will be glad to show you Princess Peach is not required."

With a nod of Ehkoes head the bands disappeared. The Great King
began to transform. His size multiplying ten fold, his physique growing more muscular,
and a new curve to his lengthened horns.

Bowser let out a roar that shook the earth, "AT LAST!!!!"

Ehkoes seemed very impressed, "You do look extremely demonic" but seconds later his eyes grew serious.

The bands then reappeared on the Great King. His body began to transform back to it's
reduced state. Cries of agony came from Bowser as he underwent the transformation.
An exhausted Bowser looked back at Ehkoes and asked, "What do I need to do?"

Top Bottom