• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Grand Pikachu Tourney! (Wii U)

NachoThePikachu

Smash Cadet
NNID
NachoThePikachu
Dmrgaming added. Bracket up to date, tomorrow is tourney day! Don't forget to confirm your availability at LEAST half an hour before the battles begin. I have plans to make a temporary chatzy to host all the participants and organize the battle order. Hope to see you all there! I'll add the link tomorrow afternoon to the first post. :3

fritz110

Smash Rookie
NNID
Fritz110
Hi last minute request to join NNID fritz110 sorry about it being last minute literally. I'm a newcomer

NachoThePikachu

Smash Cadet
NNID
NachoThePikachu
Newcomers! Excellent!
Bracket will be updated momentarily...
I'll add a chat to the main post in a few minutes. Make sure you get in and stay in for the duration of the tourney! I'll be checking everyone off in a bit. Exciting!

NachoThePikachu

Smash Cadet
NNID
NachoThePikachu
It completely slipped my mind! I forgot to report the results of the tourney!
Firstly, I want to thank everyone that was able to show up and participate. It was a mere 6, but the tourney was fun and challenging all the same~

Participants:
NachoThePikachu
KyroChao
Doghead
Isaiah:)
Peanut Butter Crêpes
Electrric

I was very impressed by the amount of skill and different techniques in each Pika. Very fun to partake in.
Now onto the tourney results!

Round 1A- Peanut Butter Crêpes vs Electrric ~ Electrric wins 2-0
Round 1B- Isaiah:) vs NachoThePikachu ~ NachoThePikachu wins 2-0

Round 2A- Doghead vs Electrric ~ Electrric wins 2-1
Round 2B- NachoThePikachu vs KyroChao ~ NachoThePikachu wins 2-1

Losers Round 1A- Peanut Butter Crêpes vs KyroChao ~ Peanut Butter Crêpes wins 2-0
Losers Round 1B- Doghead vs Isaiah:) ~ Isaiah:) wins 2-1

Losers Round 2- Peanut Butter Crêpes vs Isaiah:) ~ Isaiah:) wins 2-1

Winners Semisfinals- NachoThePikachu vs Electrric ~ NachoThePikachu wins 2-1
Losers Semifinals- Electrric vs Isaiah:) ~ Electrric wins 2-1

Finals-
NachoThePikachu vs Electrric ~ NachoThePikachu wins 3-2

Final standings:
Supreme Champion(1st)~ NachoThePikachu
Worthy Adversary(2nd)~ electrric
Maybe Next Time(3rd)~ isaiah:)
4th place: Peanut Butter Crêpes
5th place tie: Doghead & KyroChao

I gotta say, very tough and close matches all around! Especially Electrric, gotta give him props for being such an amazing Pika. I'll admit that I probably just got super lucky in that last match there, it was way too close!
Again, thanks to all the participants for making this a fun and simple tourney. This is my first tourney experience and it was definitely an amazing one. ^u^
Great job to everyone~! :3

Top Bottom