• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE GAME ISNT FINISHED

androsss

Smash Rookie
the game isnt even finished yet and you guys are getting butthurt on what you saw. he even says before he starts playing that the game is still in development and the screens arent final. so save the bs for when the game comes out please

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
This thread is a but redundant since we know this other wise we would be playing it this fall ;)

Hitzel

Smash Ace
I think it's definitely okay for people to point out signs of bad gameplay elements in an unfinished game. In fact, not doing it is a problem. Being concerned about gameplay is top priority, so even though you can assume certain things are going to change, it's still more important to be critical just in case there aren't plans to change them.

The way people conduct themselves is the problem. There's a difference between saying "I'm worried about how power shielding looks so far" and "The gameplay is terrible because it has Brawl power shielding." Not too complicated.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
How many times hav devs said the game aint finished? But when it comes out they are none or miniscual differences just more content...i assure u whats left is just content..most probz all the chars are finalised.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
I'm mostly concerned about Balance. Right now I don't see how it's balanced, but I know it's not the finished product. It's just, when I see Mario...I see the same move set, they all seem to have the same recovery rate. Seems like Brawl Mario, and Brawl Mario was bad. Like I said, I know it's not the finished product. I have been told it may be the last thing they do, the balancing.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
I'm mostly concerned about Balance. Right now I don't see how it's balanced, but I know it's not the finished product. It's just, when I see Mario...I see the same move set, they all seem to have the same recovery rate. Seems like Brawl Mario, and Brawl Mario was bad. Like I said, I know it's not the finished product. I have been told it may be the last thing they do, the balancing.
His dsmash and dash attack seem to have been drastically buffed. That's at least something.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
His dsmash and dash attack seem to have been drastically buffed. That's at least something.
Well, when you mention his Dash Attack, I actually watched the video again this morning, and I noticed Mega Man got launched pretty far, and he was at a pretty low percent. I didn't pay too much attention to it though. I just noticed it a little bit.

As for his Dsmash...no idea. But, we do need to play the game ourselves to really understand that anything has changed. For all we know, his Fair could probably kill at KO percent.

Maaaaan, I can't wait to try out pit. His Upperdash Arm (Probably side-special) looks really cool. His Gaurdian Orbitars are pretty cool as well. It seems to be the specials that have his KI:U weapons implemented. As for UpB, I wonder how that will work too. I've been hearing he's not able to do it on the ground, but in the air? You catch a small glimpse, or what seems to be him using UpB in the trailer. His Uair and Nair is the same. (Stat-wise, we don't know yet, though) Haven't see Fair or Dair.

Top Bottom