• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Galactic Federation Inter-Stellar Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Because I like a neat and organized Brawl Character Discussion room, I decided I would use an idea that is not my own. This thread is meant to be a compendium. The purpose of this thread is to collect important threads regarding Samus in Brawl that are not stickied, but are still very useful, and combine them together in one thread. Depending on the success of a particular thread, if it has any way of improving Samus, will first be evaluated, and if it's useful, will be added here.

-Beyond the Chozo Guide: Taking Your Samus to the Next Level-
Created by tha_carter

Description: Fortunately for us Samus mains, tha_carter did not give up on us. Seeing "a lack of innovation, theories, and helpful suggestions," tha_carter decided he'd not give up on the Samus room, but attempt to show them something more, something beyond the Chozo guide. This thread is very useful and calls the Samus community to unite and see what we can do to improve Samus.

-The ULTIMATE Samus Database-
Created by Xyro77

Description: Do you got the basics down? Do you want to learn some advanced stuff that Samus mains use in high level of play? Or maybe you want to watch a video or two, or maybe three, just to motivate you to continue maining Samus? Look no further! The ULTIMATE Samus Database might be your best bet, ranging from using methods for almost every basic attack, to combo videos by some of the best Samus mains!

More to come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom