• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The G Lab

Purple Stuff

Smash Cadet
I realized we don't have a thread with info on what works, on what percent, on what characters, so I'm making this here thread to consolidate the information for digest. This can be combos, chain grab percentage, etc.

I also want to add a little section for prospective combos/options/etc. that are pretty much in limbo until people can post and confirm viability of said options. It'd be nice to have video footage of actual matches with the information being put to use for demonstration purposes. So definitely need people to go out and do some field work.

For now, I'm going be thinking up the format to keep this organized. Lay down what you already now, and I'll take note for later inclusion into the thread.

:denzel:Legend
CG: Chain Grab
JTD: Jab to DACUS
NTD: Nair to DACUS
:bowser2:Bowser
:falcon:Captain Falcon

:charizard:Charizard
:diddy:Diddy Kong
:dk2:Donkey Kong
:falco:Falco
:fox:Fox
:gw:Game & Watch
:ganondorf:Ganondorf
:popo:Ice Climbers
:ike:Ike
:ivysaur:Ivysaur
:jigglypuff:Jigglypuff
:dedede:King Dedede
:kirby2:Kirby
:link2:Link
:lucario:Lucario
:lucas:Lucas
:luigi2:Luigi
:mario2:Mario
:marth:Marth
:metaknight: Meta Knight
:mewtwopm: Mewtwo
:ness2:Ness
:olimar:Olimar
:peach:Peach
:pikachu2:Pikachu
:pit:Pit
:rob:R.O.B
:roypm:Roy
:samus2: Samus
:sheik:Sheik
:snake:Snake
:sonic:Sonic
:squirtle:Squirtle
:toonlink:Toon Link
:wario:Wario
:wolf:Wolf
:yoshi2:Yoshi
:zelda:Zelda
JTD: 60% ~ 70%. Potiental kill off the top, depending on stage.
:zerosuitsamus:Zero Suit Samus

Last edited:

HiroProtagonist

Smash Apprentice
gonna play a bunch of friendlies over thanksgiving weekend and I'll report chaingrab results. Should be able to get some info on marth, Ness, lucas, mario, and Ivy.

Top Bottom