• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Funnest Attack to Use.

coolbananas

Smash Cadet
Teh Valley of Justified Bemusement, Norway
What would you guys say are the funnest attacks to actually pull off in a tuff battle?? My favorites are hitting someone with the Luigi Up+B (cant remember name) caping someone to their death, Falcon/dark energy punchs, and any form of spiking a person to their deaths. moves that are NOT fun imho are chain grabs, infinites, spams, and anything to do with sonic. His moves just suck. :chuckle: Don't you flame me, Sonic fans, I just speak my mind.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Killing people with Waddle Dees. xD

Oh and Zamus's UpB to yank someone down into a pit.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Ganondorf's Flame Choke in the air. Especially if you're trying to recover, and your opponent tries to gimp you. So satisfying.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
o_o;;

He Falcon Punched everyone on the field...

ArchPong

Smash Rookie
Pit's Down B Shield...."Nice Try!" Also Caping someone to death who is trying to recover is satisfying...I also just love Falcons Knee...Cant Get Enough

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Wario Waft and Sonic's up throw. It is really fun to see his quils go through someone, especially Toon Link. His expression is priceless. T3h Landmaster is also very fun and satisfying, no matter who you use.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

itsameSMB

Smash Journeyman
Satisfying: Mario's Meteor Smash
Luigi's Meteor Taunt
Luigi's Fire Jump Punch

Fun: All of Wario's moves except corkscrew
Falcon Punch
C4
Kirby's Inhale (on items)
Bowser's B-over (bowsercide ftw)
Mario's Fireball (Luigi's too, but not as much)

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
1. Rob's Munchy Down Air Spike
It's just so **** munchy. Sending my friends plummeting was my favorite thing in Melee, and now in Brawl too.

2. Wario waft, pre-flashing
It's a big surprise because sometimes your opponent only expects you to use it when he sees you flashing...but it's still lethal.

3. G&W's #9
It doesn't happen too often but I did it once for a free kill that put me up 2 stock on my friend in a 1v1. It's just too satisfying to connect with, and...well, fun :)

4. Snake's Mortar Slide
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

5. Squirtle's Up-smash
When you're dash dancing it's just so random and lethal. The attack is also glorious from an aesthetic point of view; I mean, Squirtle culls out two columns of water from the ground and they shoot straight up...wheeeeee!!!!!!

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
1. Chainthrow against a wall with DeDeDe on my friends. They keep shouting, " What the heck! Can't escape!"
2. Olimar spike with a red pikmin.
3. Wario Waft KO
4. Sweetspot on Falcon's Fair.
5. Landing a reverse Falcon Punch on someone.
6. Spiking with Captain Falcon.
7. Blowing people up with a gooey bomb C4.

Demon_Parasite

Smash Cadet
Hitting someone with a fully charged Lucas U-smash. Or doing a dash, pk fire, PKT2 combo successfully(Obviously not a true combo). Also, building up 500% with a fan. A couple more are actually Kirbyciding, meteor smashing someone with Kirby's ^B, and suiciding with the Ultimate Chimera.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
-Falcon Punch
-Wario's farting
-KOing someone with Peach's frying pan
-Jiggly's rollout/Yoshi's egg
-Luigi's dash attack

ZSSamus

Smash Apprentice
..........FALCON PUNCH!!!!!!!

Then I would say Zero Suit Samus' whip, Toon Links boomerang, or King Dedede's hammer.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Sticking a C4 on someone and counting down before you blow them up.

3, 2, 1, Liftoff! *BOOM* [KO]

- Wario - (everything)

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
PK Thunder 2, please. It's so satisfying, and fun to see the look on someone's face. Of course, Falcon Punch is there too, as is Lucas' Down Smash.

AfroTastic

Smash Apprentice
Most definetly Snakes C4 stick!

Yelling that out when you do it next to your friend gets a great reaction.

Top Bottom