• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fox Color Palette Thread

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
I like the wolf color but would have much rathered wolf. I was hoping for sunglasses fox.

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
I like the wolf color but would have much rathered wolf. I was hoping for sunglasses fox.
I know how you feel. I miss Wolf, and I also would have loved sunglasses fox. It's interesting how some characters like little mac got really unique alternates but some characters just got colors.

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
They should've used his different outfits over the course of the series, such as one alternate costume as his Star Fox 64 (3D) outfit.

Rhus

We're going top speed!
They should've used his different outfits over the course of the series, such as one alternate costume as his Star Fox 64 (3D) outfit.
I'm so confused as to why his Assualt/64 look didn't make it in at all.

Either way, I will never forgive the lack of shades in his palette swaps.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton

1 . . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 4 . . . 5 . . . 6 . . . 7 . . . 8

Which ONE? Which is your favourite?

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Green's my favorite color and I've always loved Fox's green color in past smash games, and it's lookin' as snazzy as ever here. Although, I wish it still had the red boots...

Gunslinger

Smash Apprentice
I always played his default outfit and I still think it looks the best. Probably just because of my Star Fox 64 nostalgia, but still. Either way, this Dark Fox looks cooler than the one in Brawl. Also glad they brought back the orange jacket outfit from Melee. The Wolf Fox looks super sick. It's a shame a James McCloud/Expert mode Fox alt didn't make it.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!

1 . . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 4 . . . 5 . . . 6 . . . 7 . . . 8

Which ONE? Which is your favourite?
I'm thinking the Wolf color swap whenever I debut Fox.

Its also known as Gray Fox, lol, we do have a Metal Gear character. :p

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Was really hoping for an outfit or color pattlete of Fox's Assault look. At least texture mods exist.

Rhus

We're going top speed!
I tend to use the white costume when I play Fox, but I like most of his colours.

Not a fan of the Wolf-like one though. Not at all.

Bullys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bullys23
I mix it up between Green (my current fave) red and default - occasionally throwing in orange if it takes my fancy.

Top Bottom