• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Food Topic!

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
Yes, people, let's talk about food! what food do you like, what food do you dislike, what food can you simply not live without?
This is the thread to discuss that...

My favorite food: Ham and cheese in croissants! It's the perfect meal: Sweet, salty, hot or warm, it fits every meal of the day, be it lunch, breakfast, dinner or dessert... Whoever came up with this meal was the most brillaint man/woman to ever live.

I despice any seafood and fungi (except yeast, which is needed in bread).

The best beverage of all time is Guarana, which most of you probably don't know... I hate beer and coffee, though...

Alas, feel free to close this topic...

Ryudo

Smash Cadet
Ah, i love all sorts of food. I'll list some of my favorites:

Burbon chicken with white rice and macaroni and cheese
biscuits and gravy
pancakes
taco bell
donoto's pizza

Now i might as well list some beverages too:

Starbuck's cofee (the cold ones, i like them better, expecially hazelnut)
Chocolat milk (i have a glass about every night)
mocolata chill (another cold coffee drink)

silverpup

Smash Journeyman
Are you Masenko?

My favorite food is fish. I love Sockeye Salmon. I can't live without tuna or chicken. Smoked salmon is good too. My least favorite food is something like black beans in rice....with kidney beans...blech. My favorite drinks are Dr. Pepper, Vanilla Coke, Root Beer, milkshakes, and water, flavored and not.

Seafood is the best food IMO.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I hate seafood. This most likely since I live in Louisiana, the main place for seafood and other foods like it. I used to be ok with fish but the taste just lost it for me. Now, I only eat crabs and lobster, and occasionally crawfish, but it's so much work for that little piece of meat. If I am extremely hungery I may eat fish, but the taste really never appealed to me.

Ryudo

Smash Cadet
Not masenko

Are you Masenko?
Nope, i'm not Masenko....though i do remember him back when i had my other name.

I just remembered something i used to like: MacDonalds fish sandwitches, i loved those things but i can't remember if i used the sauce (what was it called again?) or not.

silverpup

Smash Journeyman
Oh tartar sauce

It's called tartar sauce. (Darn, with that Gohan avatar I was sure you were him!) :D

Anyway, for deserts, I like ice cream. Peanut butter ice cream is my favorite. I also like cookie dough.

Ryudo

Smash Cadet
Anyway, for deserts, I like ice cream. Peanut butter ice cream is my favorite. I also like cookie dough.
Cookie dough? Man...does everyone in this world but me love cookie dough? My entire family likes it....in fact, i don't even like ice cream.

Haha, it was taurter (sp?) sauce, i just couldn't remember.:******:

thebigxer

Smash Journeyman
eww.........cookie dough. thats like eating metamucile.bleh

I like to eat a nice meal with some home made mashed potatoes and a nice piece of umm.............i dont know what u call it in english so ill just call it a piece of beef.

i also love pizza with all the toppings removed and just eating the tomato bread yummy. :)

Corin

Smash Lord
Breakfast:
Nothing
Lunch:
Taco's/fast food
Dinner(which I cook myself):
Veal parmigiana with paprika sprinkled on top with a side of rice noodles in soy sauce and garnished with slices of chinese sausage.
Dessert: (sry Ryudo + bigXer) COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM!!!

Son Of Wyachi

Smash Journeyman
Since jammez/mcfox hasn't seen this yet, my favorite food is any kind of PIE!
really, my favorite food is chocolate chip bagels with salty butter on it. My least favorite food is edible paper. My favorite drink is vanilla coke, pepsi blue, or boba mocha

spartacus751

Smash Journeyman
My favorite food is Lobster, but it has to be Lobster in Maine. the Texas Lobster here sucks. and i like seafood. and flesh. cooked flesh just makes it taste better.

least favorite food, Lobster Icecream. No joke, in maine they have it. Its frozen Lobster chunks, in ice cream. it taste like eating chewy, rubbery, ****.

favorite drink-diet coke, diet vannila coke, vannila coke, powerade, coke, and cha.

least favorite drinks-pepsi blue. and Eggnog.

moody_but_cute

Smash Rookie
I like to eat anything that isn't nailed down or doesn't move

But my Favorite foods are Sushi, Steak and potatoes, pasta, and veal parm.

breakfast: coffee

Lunch: nothing

Dinner whatever is made for me I am to lazy to clean up t he mess

Raccoon87

Smash Lord
I refuse to eat anything from a pig.

I am a Christian, but if the other religions that follow the same god can't eat pig, why should we?

It was hard at first, but now I have no urge for it. If you give up something and hold out, you too will probably not want it anymore.

Corin

Smash Lord
EGGNOG!!!
I love eggnog. It was the only thing that tasted right when I had a cough.

silverpup

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by thebigxer
eww.........cookie dough. thats like eating metamucile.bleh
As in ice cream, greenoh!

Edible paper...one student in my class had it once. It was good!

Lobster ice cream doesn't sound too bad...

KirbyMan3000

Smash Lord
I know you haole people will say that I'm gross, but I can NOT live without spam, the meat, not those irratating messages online.

the thing I despise the most is balut, nasty stuff. I doubt any of you know about this so I'll explain. It's a chicken egg that has been incubated until the egg is almost ready to hatch, about a week before. Then it is cracked open and swallowed whole and raw, the chicken is practically fully developed too. I upchucked the first time I saw my aunty eat it. nasty.........just plain nasty.........

Corin

Smash Lord
hey, whats wrong with eating cookie dough ice cream and cookie dough? apart from the fact that it might make you sick, it tastes pretty darn good!:chuckle:

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
i like eating a nice, juicy hunk of steak, not well done, cooked medium rare, so when you cut it, the blood is gushing out, and when you put it inyour mouth, it's like you're in heaven, cause it tastes soooo good!!

oh man, now i gotta have one.

flash

Smash Journeyman
the food that i cant live without(i'm sure everyone else loves it to) is pizza. i also like sweet and sour chicken. i love chinese food for some reason. i think sea food is ok. i like fried shrimp. a food that i really hate is sweet potatoes. they make me want to throw up.

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
MMmmmmm... fooooood... *drools*

Oh, I love food, yet no matter how much I eat I hardly gain an ounce! Here's what I just can't live without

Hamburgers (Wendy's Big Bacon Classic, Carls Jr.'s Double western)
Pizza (Hawaiian especially)
Barbeque Chicken (covered in honey bbq sause)
Chinese (Anything without onions, peppers, or mushrooms)
Fruit (Any type of fruit)

I've got a high metabolisim BTW, so I hardly gain an ounce no matter what fatty food I eat. But I haven't eaten much fatty stuff lately, so I'm pretty healthy right now. :shyguy: :beezo:

Matthias2k2

Smash Lord
I used to have a high metabolism..then it went on an extended vacation. :\

Drinks:

:: water. nothin' beats it for quenching thirst.

:: milk. smooth, creamy goodness.

:: Vanilla Coke. the taste of coke with a vanilla aftertaste. awesome.

:: Cherry Coke. best. coke. evar.

:: Classic Coke. when you want a good plain soda, this is the one.

:: Sprite Tropical Remix. extremely tasty.

:: Hot Chocolate. nothin' better when it's cold.

:: Cappuccino. hot chocolate - some taste + a lotta caffiene. only good when you need the boost.

whoa, that was a lot..

as for home made stuff..

:: Chili. hot, spicy chili.

:: Chicken Gumbo. southern masterpiece.

:: Spaghetti. 'nuff said.

:: Rice n' Gravy. I LOVE this stuff. in fact, any kind of rice rocks.

eat out..

:: anything from Chili's. Baby Back ribs tops the list.

:: McDonald's fries. best fries in the biz.

:: almost anything from Cracker Barrell.

:: Popeye's chicken, red beans n' rice, and biscuits. best [and probably most greasy] fast food evar.

:: Quizno's. Especially...well, everything.

:: IHOP!

*drools* eff you diet! >:/

EDIT:crud, forgot desserts..

:: Cherry everything.

:: Cookie dough.

:: any kind of ice cream, except minty ones.

:: oreo's.

:: resse's/resse's sticks.

:: Altoids. Citrus rocks!

Dark Zero

Smash Rookie
People, to put it simply, I like pie. There is nothing like sitting down to a nice, warm pie. The temperature must be right. Cooked, but not so much that U can't just pick it up and start eating. While I am not a sauce person, a plain, old style pie is all I need to relax.

Bowser87

Smash Lord
Poutine! It's the best meal ever! Eventhough I haven't ate some since a long time, but I'm still alive. There's also chicken, fries, and chips. I know, it's not very healthy, but it's not like I was eating that all the time!

PaperLuigi

Smash Apprentice
Breakfast: Trix Cereal
Lunch: Fast Food Burgers
Dinner: Ribs!
Snack: Cheeze-its
Drink: Coke
Overall favorite food: Cheeze-its

Evil Sacrafice

Smash Journeyman
How bout cerial, cerial with yogurt is good.
My favorite above all is peanut butter, peanut butter is the greatest thing ever.
How can you not live with tangerines in syrup.
Also, an addition to pumpkin pie, you can scoff it down like nothing, its the next greatest thing on earth.

Donkey Kong Dude

Smash Ace
I like all sorts of foods. Gotta love Biscuits and gravy! I can also settle just fine with a Cheeseburger for Lunch or Dinner Time. I can drink a lot of stuff from Pop to Sobe.

quicky

Smash Ace
The Kingdom of Guardia chilling with Crono.
Youre asking me what kind food I like???You shouldn't have done that.Now sit down and read my extensive list fool.

Warning:You might find somethings that I eat gross so if you have soft stomache I suggest you not read.

Fish-Especially steam yellowtail,salmon, melo with ginger and chinese onions.
Frog-I love to eat frog soup.(Frog taste just like chicken)
Fried Chicken-Chinese,latin and KFC style.
Chinese Rice
Shark soup
Snake
Cow's tongue(don't ask)
Wong tong-Especially in soup.
Dim Sum-Anykind except the ones tih a weird green stuffing.Yuck
Chinese Noddles in soup.
Spaghetti-Chinese and italian(with Prego sauce)style.
Any kind of Vegetables
Fresh shrimp
Fried Pigeon-The best food ever!!!!!!!!:hungry:
Any kind of seafood.
I don't know how to said it in english so I'll said in spanish:Chuleta.
Ribs(I like prefer Chili's style)
Chili Chip n' Cheese
Spicy hot Chili
Taco & Burritos
Anykind of fruit except lemon :p.
Rice with beans puertorican style.
Nuggets-Especially Wendy's.
French fries
Eel
Duck
Eggs and Black eggs.O_o
Chicken with gravy and Mashed Potatos.
and many,many more that I don't remenber so I'll spare you;).
What I hate is tuna and liver.Yuck!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

As for drinks any soft drink,juice and Power drink should do it.

P.S. My dad is chinese and my mom is latin.Not a very good combination huh?:p

Atsbe787

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by Dark Zero
People, to put it simply, I like pie. There is nothing like sitting down to a nice, warm pie. The temperature must be right. Cooked, but not so much that U can't just pick it up and start eating. While I am not a sauce person, a plain, old style pie is all I need to relax.

YOU SAID IT ALL MAN!:D

kupo

Smash Lord
Can't live Without:
- Coffee:D. Too good
- Bubble/Pearl Tea
- Sushi(Salmon and Prawn)
- MANGOES!
- Anything with Vanila
- Shark Fin Soup
- Chocolate(Save the best for last)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Chicken Fried Rice goes with ANYTHING, imo. :D Even sulfur. It's pretty healthy too, if there's a lot of vegetables in it. But the thing is, if I have this, I need a lot more meat to go with it. Preferably a lot more chicken.

Close behind is McDonald's McChicken meal, Large, with Mr. Pibb. But that sandwich is sooo small it's embarrasing. (Even the Big Mac's kinda small if you look at it.) It doesn't fill me up unless I take other people's fries. :chuckle: The only problem is... This little meal screws your health more than anything. That sux fast food has to be the most unhealthy and addictive food in the world, pretty much. These compete with drug companies using similar tactics. Heh. :rolleyes:

Dessert: Butter pecan ice cream, with Ritz crackers. Try it. Ritz with any sort of ice cream is awesome.

And as for drinks: WATER. WATER WATER WATER. No taste tastes great.
Then comes milk and raspberry iced tea.
The best tasting are Dr. Pepper/Mr. Pibb but these are health screwers. Sugar high. Yeah.

Top Bottom