• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The first of gimpy's ganon vids (this one was sort of randomly chosen haha)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
ok so i've got one video recorded on a dvd player on the highest setting for quality. problem is atm i dont have my capture card, so i just did the ol camcorder pointed at tv trick for now, i'll get more ganon vids for ya'll to look at soon, this one was sorta just randomly chosen, its ok, but i've got a lot better vids

anyways, might as well just poste it for now, i'll update this thread with more vids when they come (and in high quality)

Gimpyfish (Ganzer) vs Silent Wolf (Shiek)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGuHppBzoMA

yep, very friendly match blah blah blah dont take it to seriously, i'll try and get some serious ones up fairly soon!

thanks guys

Blackshadow

Smash Ace
Adelaide, Australia. Along with my Mad Duck.
Awesome, awesome. This could have to do with the fact that it was a friendly, but during the first half of the video you missed a couple of platform dashes (**** i forgot the name :grin:) but yeah thats just nit picking cant wait to see the next round of vids.

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
This match needs more forty hell butterflies combo.

Sorry i had to say it :p anyway, nice edgeguarding, I'm personally looking forward to watching more.

The Dark Lord Ganondorf

Smash Apprentice
The platform wavedash to reverse vulture kick off the edge was beautiful.

How come you took so long to get into the match? first few minutes you got *****.

Linguini

Smash Master
Pretty good match gimpy, your edgeguarding was great but I think your playing sheik the wrong way. I have alot of experience in this matchup, and one of the keys to winning is the neutral-a jab which i didnt even see you use. This move can pretty much destroy most of sheiks dash attack and grab approaches, also after you forward air always jab if the sheik shields. You also wasted some good grab opportunities, sheik is fairly easy to chaingrab, and easy to lead out of with a bair ot uair. Hope this helps

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha i'm getting used to actually trying to shieldgrab shiek, a lot of chars just get shield up b by bowser instead beacuse his grab is slower XD

but yeah, i'll post better ones fairly soon

Frozenserpent

Smash Journeyman
I think reverse uair is overrated (when not used for edgeguarding). Bair is just so much more satisfying to land with. Although.... I hate how when sheik crouches, ganono can't grab her. :(

The Dark Lord Ganondorf said:
first few minutes you got *****.
That was before the Sheik realized he can "try" less. ^^
Gimpy, I say we get some good tourney matches of this, like we usually have, but recorded. No lag johns while I'm sheik i guess. =P

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha for serious, maybe with the both of us actually trying it'll look fairly one sided but still pretty close or something XD

we seem to be playing eachotehr at tourneys a lot.

ganon vs shiek is fun IMO

*all the ganon mains probably think i'm crazy, but next to bowser shiek this match is a breath of fresh air lol*

Reese

Smash Journeyman
Nice match Gimpy, I have been looking forward to seeing you play Ganon after seeing Boozer Cute :D

I blame you for the whole Ganny cute thing in the forums lmao

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
gimpy you and me should try and have a ditto ganon match at gameclucks

BTW nice ganon

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
except for me, but i suppose thats been established in this thread. we need to get some matches of your shiek where you decide to actually try XD

Top Bottom